Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you do know things cost money, people working cost them money they have to pay those people.... do you go to the grocery store and expect free steaks?
    Nordeus it's not a philanthropy institute of course, but there are other ways to take people's money (direct or not - by advertising I mean),
    and make them feel happy about that. It's called marketing and it was born in US, to remind you

* no need to mention for another time how useless (for a manager) is youth academy or scout list players,
    or another 10-20 issues of the game.
    Kostas Ptpl likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This is also in the Vent Thread but I thought I'd repeat here as both a question and a requirement for change...

Why does it take so long for the substitutions for injured players to take place, when you are present at the match? It only takes a minute or two if you aren't there! In the NINE minutes I waited for the substitution to take place, the MC that the injured one was supposed to mark waltzed thru the defence and scored...

Injuries-injury-subs.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Again.. same team.. now 15 days of injury!
    Unbelievable. I was forced to use 15 red for the player that got 10 days injury and now this...

Injuries-fucking-injury-2.jpg

So yes.. it will get worse guys be ready!

the MC that the injured one was supposed to mark waltzed thru the defence and scored...
    another black page is what exactly is happening when we have an injured player in the field. Is he playing (with reduced skills) ?
    Is he out of the game ? The only thing I know is that an injured GK can do a perfect job

Rookie
    Hi guys

Just an update.
    Guess what.. Injured again!
    What the hell is going on!!!

Hopeless...

Injuries-fucking-injury-3.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

pika pika....

Pikachu, I told you to post in the bugs section. There is a better chance that an admin will notice it there than here. Put all your pictures in one thread there. You can also report via the web page or the email address given below.

No, the issue is still here - TopEleven Support | TopEleven Support

support@nordeus.eu

In case you misunderstood, as many users could have been misled by the first post (especially, the original, non-edited first post), this thread was not created by an admin nor the contents of the first post is official or from an appropriate person from Nordeus; this was done by one or more users to show how things can be done better here. The 'system' described in the first post of this thread is a proposed 'system'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2015 at 08:05 AM.

@Picachu
    if you didn't read it anywhere else, want to inform you that if heal a player with reds, he isn't in a "deafult"/reset situation but he 's carrying the fatigue, the "not healthy" situation and he is vulnerable to another injury. Sorry to say, but instead of spending reds to the same player, better sell him and buy another.
    That's the best thing someone can do if he's a 35T player. Unfortunately this is spoiling the "rpg" characteristic of the game
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-09-2015 at 08:04 AM.

Exhibit B in my campaign to get substitutions for injuries done more quickly than at present:

Palace Terriers match this evening, the image says it all...

Injuries-injury-subs-2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Exhibit A in the 'Make the correct substitution' campaign:

Injuries-injury-subs-3.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-10-2015 at 11:28 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast