Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I too wish subs were faster, but with no manager present it will always be faster since it instantly knows who to put in from subs list, while when you do it there is ping on informing to you of injury, the time you take to select, and the ping of that back to server, and I think too the time mark where communication starts.

I have fast internet and it usually takes 2-4 game minutes. I once hit it on the mark and got it in one minute.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-09-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: typo, additional
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Auto subbing has been changed (for 2 seasons at least I think) but Support are currently remaining quiet on the topic of 'selection criteria' and 'does the Engine-managed Auto-subbing on mobile platforms over-rule the preferences in web platforms?' and marked my Question as solved.

I got the big stick out and poked them again but it probably won't make a difference.

Maybe others can try too or a passing dev/admin might think of doing an Improved Auto Subbing feature post.

Rookie
    Tactician - Yeah, I will gather a few screenshots and have a go sending them..

Rookie
    nikolgiorgos - That is an interesting theory
    The problem with this team, Ballan FC is that the injured players are always different every time.. the guys I healed (one was like 16 days the other 10 days) are doing ok and contributing to the team well.

The good thing is that although my players are injuring a lot, the team seems to be balanced and is able to play well and stay 1st in the league.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The Auto subbing has been changed (for 2 seasons at least I think) but Support are currently remaining quiet on the topic of 'selection criteria' and 'does the Engine-managed Auto-subbing on mobile platforms over-rule the preferences in web platforms?' and marked my Question as solved.
    didn't get it
    can you explain more ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The good thing is that although my players are injuring a lot, the team seems to be balanced and is able to play well and stay 1st in the league.
    maybe one problem you 'll find later (hope not ) is that injury after injury, some players are loosing their form. It happened to me a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu FC View Post
    nikolgiorgos - That is an interesting theory
    The problem with this team, Ballan FC is that the injured players are always different every time.. the guys I healed (one was like 16 days the other 10 days) are doing ok and contributing to the team well.

We don't have to forget that you are an experienced manager, (that participed too in the first forum league) sure you've survived to a seasons with many injuries... these seasons that seems a edition of a Civil War and the stadium seems a minefield...lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    didn't get it
    can you explain more ?
    As I posted previously, Auto-Sub was disabled after you attended a match and remained so if you left it. Lately when you leave a match it is re-enabled. Mostly a good thing.
    In the web versions you could set autosubs (albeit limited) in the mobile app you can't its controlled by the engine and recemtly the autosubs haven't been obeying the Manager selections.

So I've been trying to ask support:

1. what criteria the engine uses to select auto-subs (since we might have low Q players , players out of condition, recently healed etc players and need to know if we can manage it); and
    2. whether the engine-controlled auto-subs is over-ruling the Manager set ones in web platforms (because I've now had auto-subs for positions where auto subs have both been set and not set and the wrong players have been used or incompatible ones selected).

suppose you're talking about 2015 mob. app.
    Do you play also the old one ? what's there ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    old app (which I have on kindle fire) like the pc:

Injuries-screenshot_2015-08-10-15-09-38.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast