Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Buster Keaton
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By muskrat
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Erick Zoominov

Thread: 1 Token Per Bid?

1 Token Per Bid?

When buying players in auction you should remove paying 1 token per round.
    I have wasted so many tokens & had to stop bidding because I've ran out of tokens, resulting in loosing out on the players...
    Or make it at least so you get the tokens you've wasted back if you dont win the player.

It's just really annoying when u save up 20 plus tokens to get a better player, you miss out on him & your tokens are gone.

Look at this tutorial you get an idea how to bid on players

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ffers-etc.html

for me is the best time to buy a youth player at the mid/end season to avoid a bidding war
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Smuggla View Post
    I have wasted so many tokens & had to stop bidding because I've ran out of tokens, resulting in loosing out on the players...
    Or make it at least so you get the tokens you've wasted back if you dont win the player.

It's just really annoying when u save up 20 plus tokens to get a better player, you miss out on him & your tokens are gone.
    Timing is key, and as Buster says avoid bidding wars. Set a personal max amount before entering a bid and stick to it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice

considering that the companies source of income is selling tokens for $$$, why on earth would they change anything? They have families they have to feed ya know.
    ByloBand likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The only thing I can guarantee is that if you read a lot of threads of this forum, you're gonna save at least the half of the tokens you're gonna spend in the future
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The reason why you lose a token per bid is so that the auctions don't last forever. If this feature was removed, you would have people at each auction running up the bids until you ending up paying at least 20 tokens per player.

I think once your level 4, you'll be able to make negotiations directly for players, and your tokens will be refunded if your offer is rejected.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes if a negotiation offer is rejected you get them back.

I tend not to try to buy off the TL the first half of the season.. I don't like spending more than a couple T for a guy.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]