Thread: Transfers need modify!

Transfers need modify!

I feel like Nordeous is Jorge Mendes, I mean how realistic is this game already? Most of the time commissions on players are much larger than the players value and that has very short career/team. I suggest tokens are used to trade for $ only and let everything else be used with $ only and Nordeous can take percentage of the sale. I don't get how I need money and tokens to buy players and money can be minus in debt but tokens can't. If you think about it, 1 scout costs more like 100 tokens rather than 50. Say a beginner just started, he needs 50 tokens and another 25-50 to buy money equivalent to 10 bucks/ scout. I mean if you just double the value in $ I would feel better because I don't feel cheated with hidden fee and atleast I bought something that has value in return; as of right now, $ is almost valueless compared to tokens. Sure the auctions produce vast income for the producers but closed envelope bids with no return with $ works just as good or maybe better as the seller only receives 1 amount for the player and Jorge Mendes takes all. All in all I hate auctions not only its stupid its unrealistic. I prefer the normal way of transfer with commission and we should be allowed to include players in the trade. Won't happen because Nordeous wants tokens on every player but if you put a percentage on total value on the transaction or each individual everytime he transfers, you already know how much money you garantee to rake in with calculation of total players and player's value. Sounds like a set back but you really even it out on low traffic hours when players are being bought for a token or 2. Work something out Nordeous, make same money or more but don't make us feel gutted with disconnection during auctions, turn us into gamblers chasing token war and give us some value in return for our investments. Let us play a game where we can enhance our financial control, management skills and negotiation techniques. Don't turn us into mad angry sour losers with Special mouse clicking abilities.

I love how the transfer system is. Nothing beats the thrill when you're in a token war and I think Nordeus deserve to earn any extra bit of cash for the work they put in making such a fun game.
    As chill as a cucumber...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The transfer system is good and is working ok, there is no point to change it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Expert View Post
    I love how the transfer system is. Nothing beats the thrill when you're in a token war and I think Nordeus deserve to earn any extra bit of cash for the work they put in making such a fun game.
    token war? How can anyone like that? I never said I don't want Nordeous to not make money, I just wish they alter it so it's more sensible. Obviously you haven't got disconnection while bidding....

only the winner should have to pay the tokens, just like the money. Nothing worse than loosing a bid and you are 20 tokens out of pocket??

Nordeus are making a mint at the moment, they cant keep up with the staffing levels to resolve all our queries / questions currently.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay1515 View Post
    only the winner should have to pay the tokens, just like the money. Nothing worse than loosing a bid and you are 20 tokens out of pocket??

Nordeus are making a mint at the moment, they cant keep up with the staffing levels to resolve all our queries / questions currently.
    I don't know any types of auctions where it costs just to bid...ohhh...actually there's that website that you buy stuff for like pennies but it costs like 2 dollars for a penny and its same thing as when you bid you lose that penny you bought for $2dollars and then on advertisement they claim you can purchase a lap top for like 5 bucks? What's the website?....I don't know...gayness!!!