Thread: Active assistant managers

Active assistant managers

Now that we have the assistant manager (which I think works quite well) would it be possible for them to do a propper assistants job in the abscence of the manager.

If a manager cannot attend a live game would the assistant be able to take control of the match. For example instead of a player having a rubbish game and leaving him on for the full match, the assistant could substitute him and also make changes to the tactics if the starting tactics are'nt working later in the game because the opposing team manager is watching the live match and has made changes.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Well, I don't support you mate. That feature will make players more inactive. They will know that there is a script that will control their match and they won't come online often. That feature is for lazy managers!

I don't care if you don't support me mate, it was a suggestion for players around the world who have to go to work and cannot log on to watch live games or they have other things to do while a live match is on. I personally log on every morning (have never missed a day) before I go to work to set up my team and tactics but some matches are played during work hours so i'm unable to watch and manage.

Don't presume that people who cannot manage their team for whatever reason are lazy managers.
    Last edited by Tony Cass; 11-14-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think is a good idea because is not something you can be 100% it will work.

They might do more bad then good and it will also motivate managers not to log so often at their games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook