Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adriscb

Thread: Setting up a relegation zone

Lightbulb Setting up a relegation zone

Hello everyone,

This suggestion may have been proposed several times prior to my post and I'm sorry about that but I truly think it would be a great idea to set up a relegation zone (i.e. the last 3 teams are relegated to inferior division).
    Indeed, finishing the league at the 8th rank and finishing the league at the 14th rank lead to the same outcome : just staying in the same division. It would moreover add some challenge because sometimes a manager gives up when he sees he can't catch at least the 7th rank and doesn't care whether his team finishes 8th or, like, 12th.
    ponzu likes this.
    ASB SC]
    --> Season 30, level 26
    - League: 7 titles (levels 7,8,10,11, 16, 18, 19).
    - Cup: 3 times winner (levels 1,2,3)
    - CL : 2 times 2nd (level 9, 18), 3 times 3rd (levels 4,11, 20)

Rookie
    Great idea! I think the first three seasons should only be promotion or static though to encorage new managers
    Quote Originally Posted by adriscb View Post
    Hello everyone,

This suggestion may have been proposed several times prior to my post and I'm sorry about that but I truly think it would be a great idea to set up a relegation zone (i.e. the last 3 teams are relegated to inferior division).
    Indeed, finishing the league at the 8th rank and finishing the league at the 14th rank lead to the same outcome : just staying in the same division. It would moreover add some challenge because sometimes a manager gives up when he sees he can't catch at least the 7th rank and doesn't care whether his team finishes 8th or, like, 12th.
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)