Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: contract price of new U21 players

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Speachless as in 'it sucks' or..?
    Speachless as in it sucks because a good free game like this one is ruined by the CASH GOD, if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by dekfc View Post
    I would sign both if i had enough tokens. sell the 2 stars n keep d 4 stars. A 36 quality player for league 5 is actually pretty good. Do hard training.He can help ur team for at least 5-6 seasons or maybe until he retires.
    maybe he could last al those seasons, I don't know, but the problem is that I have to earn 10 tokens in 5 days to keep him... unfortunately tokens don't grow on the tree near the stadium

The price of the youth player depends on their quality. The better they are the more they cost. Usually they can cost between 24 and 15 tokens. I have two youth players still on my team who I got like 3-4 seasons ago, but they're still useful 4 star players w/ special abilities. Getting two youth for 24 is better than getting a scout.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dekfc View Post
    I would sign both if i had enough tokens. sell the 2 stars n keep d 4 stars. A 36 quality player for league 5 is actually pretty good. Do hard training.He can help ur team for at least 5-6 seasons or maybe until he retires.
    a 36 quality player for level 5 is a mid reserve, and in 1-2 levels he is gonna be a totally crap..
    dont say unreal things ....
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by AdRob5 View Post
    The price of the youth player depends on their quality. The better they are the more they cost. Usually they can cost between 24 and 15 tokens. I have two youth players still on my team who I got like 3-4 seasons ago, but they're still useful 4 star players w/ special abilities. Getting two youth for 24 is better than getting a scout.
    can u provide us the screenshot of ur youth players that u had 3 seasons before that they are now 4* ??
    anybody can tell his bullsh... in the forum but some things are common sense....

Since u havent pt them they are totally crap now and not 4* players.
    And since u have pt them u lost ur boosters for a crapy player ...U can pt a 5* player and have better results..

So if the photo is yours i can understand why u wrote this..if its not u can go back to school to learn the basics.....
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by AdRob5 View Post
    now that I've reached level 6, I got at the auction a 20 year old ,49 quality (5 stars) for 2 tokens...
    in my opinion ,you also have to be lucky when you try to buy a player

I know they need to make money but not everybody can afford to buy tokens. I for one do not want to fill in surveys etc. Youth players should be free from your academy its not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbluey View Post
    I know they need to make money but not everybody can afford to buy tokens. I for one do not want to fill in surveys etc. Youth players should be free from your academy its not realistic.
    you should pay them not with tokens but with cash , I personally would pay millions for a youth player

they charged me 18 token for a youth player, i mean it is too expensive and can be reached by all of manager who did not buy a tokens, it is same with 3 or more player that we can buy in the transfer list

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well this players are very good and the price is fair
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast