Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: player condition and injury in transfer list

player condition and injury in transfer list

When we are to buy players, why not to have those details as well? Condition is important, because a tired player could miss up to two matchdays if he is completely out of energy and the manager is out of green packets. And if a player is injured, shouldn't that be notified to the manager who wants to buy him? Numbers would be the optimum visualization, for example "72% energy" and "no injury" or "injured for 2 days".

Addicted
    Agree with the injury information but not totally with the energy, they may be tired. My main gripe is the morale. I have bought many players whose morale is on the bottom, but surely, if I have bought them and given them a fantastic chance they should be excited and totally motivated to perform for their new club.

Famous
    I prefer disclosing condition, injury status or morale.

As I understand, injured players will recover on joining the new team. But they may bring their low condition to new team.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What do you mean by injury
    we don't buy injured players
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

In the previous version, before TE2015 (a year or so behind), there was a red cross in some players on the transfer list, or orange, as an indication of injury or low codition, so yes we could buy injured players. The question is can we still? Maybe an injured player is totally recovered when the transfer is complete in the 2015 version? But what about condition then? Wouldn't want to be aware of low condition in the case you are low on green packets? And as a poster said above in this thread, why low morale for a new player? Isn't he excited becuase of the transfer?