Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Thomasjas

Thread: Negotiation Settings

Negotiation Settings

Would it be possible to implement an option so you can remove your players from being visible on the Negotiation list. It is getting relentless now having to reject all the offers coming in, and it's annoying because a lot of the offers are coming in from the same players.
    I've even resorted to sending them messages on Facebook but they don't seem to get the message my players are not for sale - especially for less than market value.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not a bad idea but at the same time I don't think is so hard to give few clicks..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It's not hard to reject offers when you're on the desktop platform. But you can't when you're on a mobile device.
    Still, I don't consider myself a selling team, so I'm not really going to accept offers this way. Unless the offers include enough tokens for me to go out and buy another scout player.
    Roquref likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    It's not hard to reject offers when you're on the desktop platform. But you can't when you're on a mobile device.
    Still, I don't consider myself a selling team, so I'm not really going to accept offers this way. Unless the offers include enough tokens for me to go out and buy another scout player.
    I think the most you can receive is 20T.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think the most you can receive is 20T.
    Yeah, just had a look Potemy. The most is 20 tokens and twice the players market value. It's good money I agree (if a player was to offer the max) but I'd rather have the option to turn Negotiations off.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    Would it be possible to implement an option so you can remove your players from being visible on the Negotiation list. It is getting relentless now having to reject all the offers coming in, and it's annoying because a lot of the offers are coming in from the same players.
    I've even resorted to sending them messages on Facebook but they don't seem to get the message my players are not for sale - especially for less than market value.
    I know its hard, but just do as I do, and ignore them. The bids will automatically be rejected after 24 hours, and hopefully before then, your player will gain the skill point needed to take him off the list anyway.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I've just speed trained a couple of my players who were appearing on the negotiation list thanks to being knocked out of the cup in the first round and only having one game today!
    Two other players still have 5-6 skill points to go before they move up to the next level.

I like the idea, the negotiation facility needs more flexibility like being able to add players to the market you want to sell...

iphone/android app doesn't allow any participation for this, not good when your away from using the desktop for more than 24 hours..
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)