Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Bid suggestion for transfers

Bid suggestion for transfers

Hello guys,
    Why not there can be max. number of tokens that would be used to bid automatically for a player if am not online and watching the other bidders ?

for example, when I bid for a player , there can be an option that says "how many tokens you would like to bid for this player when you get offline" with a max. no. of 5 tokens ?

Hope this can helps

Famous
    I am sorry that I object this suggestion.

if this is implemented, 35T managers will no longer be able to compete with token buyers/farmers. Besides, the fun of guessing the minds or perferences of other bidders will be destroyed.
    Gert Funck likes this.

cookizzz

Thank you for your reply , 35T managers will not be able to compete anyway if they are not online,there is no problem to spend your tokens the way you want for a player when you are watching the other bidders but if you get offline for any reason?

There can be max. numbers you put for the tokens you like to spend on a certain player even if you are not watching and the system does it for you

It can work if you are busy with something else or at work and can't play the game at certain times

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    cookizzz

Thank you for your reply , 35T managers will not be able to compete anyway if they are not online,there is no problem to spend your tokens the way you want for a player when you are watching the other bidders but if you get offline for any reason?

There can be max. numbers you put for the tokens you like to spend on a certain player even if you are not watching and the system does it for you

It can work if you are busy with something else or at work and can't play the game at certain times
    Thanks for responding.

Simply speaking, 35T managers can only afford to participate one or two rounds of auction. After implementing auto bid for limited round, there will be less auctions completed within 1 or 2 rounds. I expect 35T managers will only have chances to win auctions of less attractive players who just added a new star.

Managers who have huge stock of tokens have more options on finding new players like scout or negotiations. So even if they have no time to go online to bid players, they can still add players to build their team.

IMO this suggestion would break the whole concept of auction.

That been said, I have frustrated like you, sometimes silently wished for something likely

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Not for me this suggestion. The current live bidding is fine as far as I'm concerned.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not really a bad idea but like Gert said, the whole concept of auction will be "destroyed". Plus there will start to be more and more complains for us like, why the game bid for me in the first second. People will ask the computer to do it in the last second and so on...
    Arion likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you guys for your opinions