View Poll Results: Does world ranking make game better?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Club Ranking

Unhappy Club Ranking

Every online game has it ranking. why top eleven does not have one?
    A ranking between all teams to see how is your team between all other players and which are the top clubs.

Becuase this game is based on level not xp(experience),So there are many players of same level.If you want to be top player in game you are in top league and you can't play this game individually so it is impossible.But there can be some player who have top quality of players but they can't be ranked no 1 as there are no club rankings based on individual data,but still I think there must be ranking bases on totals wins or goals per season.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Becuase this game is based on level not xp(experience),So there are many players of same level.If you want to be top player in game you are in top league and you can't play this game individually so it is impossible.But there can be some player who have top quality of players but they can't be ranked no 1 as there are no club rankings based on individual data,but still I think there must be ranking bases on totals wins or goals per season.
    there can be rating based on your performance. for example each cup has it's own point. your final rank in league based on the level of league. the place which you eliminated of cup and every winning and losing based on the strength of your opponent gives you or takes some point and then there is a ranking between clubs

How can you rate performace? There is no way in this game which rates manager or club performance.

But you can say that club performace can be based on total average rating of each player of club.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    How can you rate performace? There is no way in this game which rates manager or club performance.

But you can say that club performace can be based on total average rating of each player of club.
    as i said above, it's not the rating of your players. rating your performance as I said means rating to your winning, losing, become champion, become runner up and etc