Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cristophe Dos Santos
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: League

League

What about a League & Cup that has only managers from the same country and a Champions League with the managers that finished first in their respective country league ? Like in real life or in others Managers games?

I know this would be a huge change and it would take some time and effort, but I think this would be a good change for the community.
    mahyurr likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristophe Dos Santos View Post
    What about a League & Cup that has only managers from the same country and a Champions League with the managers that finished first in their respective country league ? Like in real life or in others Managers games?

I know this would be a huge change and it would take some time and effort, but I think this would be a good change for the community.

I don't like it to be honest and neither them. I prefer to meet people from all over the world plus isn't as easier as it sounds.

The worst thing is that there will be just few players for some countries and especially at high levels and what then, what you will do?
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The one who does not finish 1st will feel sad and this game will be ruled by top players or token buyers.Do you want this?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..