Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By Nick Lizas

Thread: Escape from injuries!

Escape from injuries!

Hi players,
    Injuries are one of the most troublesome part of this game.For healing injuries we need to spend alot red packs.
    Actually problem is not with injuries as it is part of game.The amount of red packs required to heal injuries are troublesome for common players.

Solution: Add injury prediction report based on opponent tactics and ground factilities.

Working: Suppose opponent is playing low press and hard tackle with bad pitch condition then injuries are sure to happen.Our assistant manager will make report of opponent team which will include that;
    Opponent info
    Pitch level;
    Players agression;
    Fouls records;
    Fouls per match;
    Tackles prefered;
    Bully rating;
    Injury prone prediction.etc

So we can prepare before match by using right tactics or head on head challange to opponent.

So guys,please share some tips to make it more efficient.
    Thanks.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

How much you agree?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hi players,
    Injuries are one of the most troublesome part of this game.For healing injuries we need to spend alot red packs.
    Actually problem is not with injuries as it is part of game.The amount of red packs required to heal injuries are troublesome for common players.

Solution: Add injury prediction report based on opponent tactics and ground factilities.

Working: Suppose opponent is playing low press and hard tackle with bad pitch condition then injuries are sure to happen.Our assistant manager will make report of opponent team which will include that;
    Opponent info
    Pitch level;
    Players agression;
    Fouls records;
    Fouls per match;
    Tackles prefered;
    Bully rating;

So we can prepare before match by using right tactics or head on head challange to opponent.

Thanks.
    this is correct to the real football no when you play against Nordeus Machine!!
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    this is correct to the real football no when you play against Nordeus Machine!!
    I was just giving suggestion.
    And I am not a kid whom you are giving such remarks.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think we should get more information regarding some things but not in this case, the game must remain simple because the more you add and here I am talking to "numbers" the more time will request and the game will look more complicated.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hi players,

Opponent info
    Pitch level;
    Players agression;
    Fouls records;
    Fouls per match;
    Tackles prefered;
    Bully rating;

Thanks.
    Firstly, I do not use new version. I just discuss.

You are simply giving suggestion. You considered and gave some detail. This is not a full plan or system specification but I appreciate this.

I think this idea is not bad. Some of the above information are now available to human managers. The system can make use of these to predict. But as I understand some of the information is not directly be available e.g. players aggression, tackle prefered, bully rating, etc. If these cannot be included in prediction process, the accuracy rate may not be high. Assistant manager do not guarantee they are always right, human manager can ignore him if they want.