• 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By IFK Xenogroth
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Fairer game without money

Rookie

Fairer game without money

This may sound like the words of a conservative old geezer, and maybe I am, but still:
    I find it a nuisance with this buying of Tokens - which of course later can be changed into Rest packs or the likes - with real money. To face a team, at the beginning of a season, with seven 6-star players, isn't funny when you know that there is no way he can have built a team like that just by managerial skill.

I love football, and I love Top11, it's a great game! But I flatly refuse to use money to enhance my team. To me, it's like doping in Track & Field, it's cheating. Why is it cheating? Beacuse a lot of people, players, who also love football don't have the means to spend.

Neither have I much opportunity to earn Tokens by watching videos, taking surveys or such. I think I've earned less than 10 Tokens during my 12 and a half seasons so far - there are never any "suitable" surveys for me.

I believe I have a decent tally so far (currently at level 13):
    Level 1: 3rd place in league
    Level 2: Cup winners, 2nd in league
    Level 3: The Double – league and cup
    Level 4: League winners, 3rd in CL
    Level 5: Champions league winners, 2nd in league
    Level 6: 2nd in league
    Level 7: Cup winners, 2nd in CL, 4th in league
    Level 8: 2nd in league
    Level 9: 3rd in CL, 4th in league
    Level 10: The Double – league and cup
    Level 11: League winners, 3rd in CL
    Level 12: 3rd in league and cup

I guess that the organizers of the game want income. OK, then maybe you can separate those who want to spend real funds on players and Rest packs etc from the rest of us. It would be a more equal game that way, and our managerial skills would really be the determining factor.

Firstly I will advice to aviod surveys for earning tokens.
    Secondly You can't ask a developer of game regarding spending tokens for better game experience.
    Thirdly,You have read terms and condition of this game?
    Forthly,This is not cheating,if you want to be better than others you need either money or talent.

Lets take this example,
    Suppose you go to coffee shop.You was having few money so,You order a moderate coffee.When you demanded bill,you opted to be luck customer of day.So you got sip one more expensive cup of coffee.

Conclusion-Without money or tokens you have to lead simple team,It depend on your luck and talent to solve money or token problem.
    Good luck.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    It is impossible to separate these two types of managers because it is unfair.

The managers who pay want to gain competitive advantages over those who don't pay or pay less. If they are separated from those managers who refuse to pay, they will loss such advantage. They are not cheating. They just invest more on playing the game. The managers who refuse to pay are still allowed to pay but deserve having some disadvantages.

I have different opinion. I think it is the fairest to evenly mix up all types of managers by random drawing for all competitions. This avoid club level being meaningless.

BTW, I never pay.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

I have been on both sides (significant token buyer, up to 520T a season, and 30T to 54T a season + reward redeem codes; but no surveys in both cases). It won't be fair to group token buyers separately. Users buy tokens to gain advantages - deserved advantages if they used their own money (honestly earned, obtained as gift or other honest ways). This is not cheating.
    Also take into consideration that this just a virtual game with no material gains or significant life gains. There is only entertainment and satisfaction (or anger and frustration).
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-19-2016 at 06:55 AM.
    Anders Lord and Bunzo like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have been on both sides (significant token buyer, up to 520T a season, and 30T to 54T a season + reward redeem codes; but no surveys in both cases). It won't be fair to group token buyers separately. Users buy tokens to gain advantages - deserved advantages if they used their own money (honestly earned, obtained as gift or other honest ways). This is not cheating.
    Also take into consideration that this just a virtual game with no material gains or significant life gains. There is only entertainment and satisfaction (or anger and frustration).
    But unfair is that we can have anything worth tokens even if you dont know football you can win leagues,cups lol
    Anders Lord likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    But unfair is that we can have anything worth tokens even if you dont know football you can win leagues,cups lol
    In this case, you have to blame specific parts of this game like the simulation engine, but definitely neither the honest token buyer nor the fact of having grouped you with him in a competition.

One of the things that is unfair in this game is the cup grouping, and the fact that it can also be cheated. If you play like it is expected to play, you are more likely to be among the lower or mid-level teams in the cup batch and almost never among the top level unless you are in the very high levels or you have recently 'revived' an abandoned team. Some people here might tell you it is a strategy just to justify their actions of having intentionally 'fooled' the system; strategy or not, it is cheating. No offence meant to anyone of them though. Nordeus is to be blamed for this, and it is likely that they won't do anything about it because tokens have to be spent either to try to match the quality of the higher level teams or to do the so called strategy or both.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-19-2016 at 09:56 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

you see in real football both skills and money matter. you see clubs like Chelsea or real Madrid that have too much money! they buy stars and win trophies. in the other hand; many clubs do not have money and win no trophies.
    but you see a skillful manager with a team that has no famous player like Leicester City in England, defeats all rich clubs and gets champion.
    I think it's better whole match be in 2d with better simulation so a poor team can set a tactic to win rich teams!

The system is unfair. Because it really depends on what country you are from. I have alot of different options to pick, to get tokens.
    For example. I bought a customized mug for 9 euro. I wanted that one in any case, but since i ordered the mug from the page through top eleven on facebook, i also got 214 tokens as a reward. Then there was this other offer... buy a customized t-shirt. It cost 6 euro (i did want one) The reward was 189 tokens.

So... for 15 euro i got a mug, a t-shirt and 403 Tokens.

How is that fair?

I did not buy 403 tokens.
    I did buy a mug and a t-shirt and got rewarded with 214+189 tokens.

No matter how you twist and turn - the game is unfair in many aspects. I would NEVER buy tokens. But i do take advantage of some of the offers i do want. It's never less than 96 tokens. Not on Swedish pages atleast.

I can also see up to 15 videos per day. I chose if i want blue,green or red packs.

So i get 15 packs for free per day. That's more then 15T in value.

So tell me, how is this fair?
    I myself do not complain, but it's not fair at all since i've heard some people can't even watch 1 video.
    Anders Lord likes this.

Famous
    In my opinion, it is not unfair that paid and unpaid teams competing together. We all know we can pay to improve the team. Then we can use my managerial skills to win among all strong teams of paid managers.

But I think it is unfair that similar quality teams are groups in same league. In same club level, different leagues have significant differences in qualities that makes club level meaningless. I am sorry if this point is out of topic.
    mahyurr likes this.