Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: players in auction list

Famous

players in auction list

At present, quality of players appearing in our auction list is capped 5 star or 100% I suggest to change the cap to higher of 100% and a value relative to, say 1.2 times of, current average quality of that team.

As such, every team can always buy players up to quality 100% through auction market, while stronger teams can buy some over 100% players through auction market. In another angle, interests on players who are just added a new star will not suddenly completely lost. That's what I want to see.

Another alternative to above suggestion is to set the quality cap to higher of 100% and a value relative to initial quality of the team at season beginning . This can keep same for any team throughout the season.

These proposals have pro and cons. I think they can help teams to buy and sell players are more freely and easily. But these may make strong teams to be even stronger.

On the other hand, if any of these is really adopted, I understand that negotiation activities will likely decrease and Nordeus will earn less. But they probably earn more through auction market because of increased activities?! I don't know. But at that time, we may consider to accept paying a token for each successful transfer through auction market.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    At present, quality of players appearing in our auction list is capped 5 star or 100% I suggest to change the cap to higher of 100% and a value relative to, say 1.2 times of, current average quality of that team.

As such, every team can always buy players up to quality 100% through auction market, while stronger teams can buy some over 100% players through auction market. In another angle, interests on players who are just added a new star will not suddenly completely lost. That's what I want to see.

Another alternative to above suggestion is to set the quality cap to higher of 100% and a value relative to initial quality of the team at season beginning . This can keep same for any team throughout the season.

These proposals have pro and cons. I think they can help teams to buy and sell players are more freely and easily. But these may make strong teams to be even stronger.

On the other hand, if any of these is really adopted, I understand that negotiation activities will likely decrease and Nordeus will earn less. But they probably earn more through auction market because of increased activities?! I don't know. But at that time, we may consider to accept paying a token for each successful transfer through auction market.
    Yes there must be 100-105% quality players in auction as I spend more in auction then buying scouts.If I spend 40 tokens in auction for player then it was better to buy 28 year old scout.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Hello, one week notice that the transfer market has only players with 4 stars !!! I have not seen those with 3 or less, and players with 5 stars !!! Login several times a day, and each time the same! Players with 4 stars !!! What caused this? Why can no longer be sorted by position / age? I'm more interested in what is the problem with the first question!
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    Hello, one week notice that the transfer market has only players with 4 stars !!! I have not seen those with 3 or less, and players with 5 stars !!! Login several times a day, and each time the same! Players with 4 stars !!! What caused this? Why can no longer be sorted by position / age? I'm more interested in what is the problem with the first question!
    Your current level might be the issue. Higher level teams seem to have a limited auction transfer market.
    About the sorting, you must comment on what version of the game app. you are using.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-19-2016 at 11:41 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

i am 44 level, is it problem? About game app, possibly i need of smart phone to use it? But i don't have it!
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    i am 44 level, is it problem? About game app, possibly i need of smart phone to use it? But i don't have it!
    See this page: http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...er-levels.html .

For the sorting, it looks more like an app. problem, or it has been deliberately been removed from the app. for the version that you are using. To confirm, post in the bugs section ( Bugs and Technical Issues ).
    Pando likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)