Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By twjunjun
  • 1 Post By Poker-32

Thread: Friendly match!!!

Angry Friendly match!!!

Please for the love of Top Eleven players, please allow permission request for friendly matches!

I hate it whenever I have an upcoming important match with a rival and out of nowhere my friend who never listen to me had a friendly match with me without my knowing. As a result, all my main players are shyt tired and resulting a lost with the rival who I have a chance in winning due to the reason that all my players are all in bad condition. What add into this worst condition is that sometimes one of my ace player get injured! WTF??

So please, whenever the HOME Team arrange a friendly match with the AWAY Team, I hope there's a request given to the AWAY Team whether to accept or reject the friendly match.

Hope to see that changes soon.

Thanks!

I agree with you twjunjun .

couldn't agree more.

As an additional point to this, it would be advisable that the match cannot be played until the following day, at the earliest, after agreement is made by the recipient of the request. Likewise I logged in today 5 mins before a league match to see my team had played a friendly without me knowing. It threw my team plans out as I had a CL match later that day. If the friendly could not be played until the day after I had given approval, at least then I could plan appropriately

Good friend you have there.... But its more or less your fault as well. I would before deleting him, schedule a friendly before his next upcoming game just for fun
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    i agree for friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Good friend you have there.... But its more or less your fault as well. I would before deleting him, schedule a friendly before his next upcoming game just for fun
    Sure, and select hard tackling
    AdRob5 likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

This is not the first sugestion like this and the developers said this:

@peteryeungwt Will there a option for user to stop receiving friendly invite?

We’re working on improving friendly invites.

here Ask the Devs LIVE - Answers! - Top Eleven be a Football Manager you can find more.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

How the hell can anyone play a match with my team without me even knowing about it??? Obviously , we can't stay online all the time just to cancel friendly matches scheduled at wrong time.

This is the worst feature of Top 11