Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Playing without tokens

Playing without tokens

I don't like buying tokens so I would like to play only against players whose doesn't buying tokens.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurek Bugno View Post
    I don't like buying tokens so I would like to play only against players whose doesn't buying tokens.
    I never buy tokens. I think I should be thankful to those who brought tokens to support Nordeus so that it can maintain the game.
    Bunzo likes this.

Ok that's right. But if I haven't got money or I just don't want to buy tokens I want to play against managers whose doesn't buying tokens, because our chances will be similar. I just want to managers whose buying tokens play against another tokens buyers, not against managers whose don't paying for tokens.
    Cheers.

If that was the case then nobody would buy tokens & the game would fold as you are suggesting a " Free " league & a " Pay" league

Famous
    Those who buy tokens want to gain advantage in competing with other managers, including non-token buyers. As they paid, they deserve having advantages. There is no guarantee that token buyer can win non-token buyers. In my opinion, this is fair.

This is reasonable that we, non-token players, have less options on playing.

BTW, if you keep your team 3 star in every season, I believe most of the league opponents are non-token buyers. I think you can still promote, and even win leagues. I guess it is quite easy to play in this because most managers in these leagues are not aggressive. However, I wonder that i require some tokens to keep a team 3 star in every season.
    Bunzo likes this.