Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Balls of Steel
  • 1 Post By Flapper67

Thread: Enhancements suggestions

Enhancements suggestions

1- For privacy, allow user to change facebook picture and name
    2- Allow only top 3 to advance to the next level and bottom 3 relegate
    3- On a promotion to the next level, players should not loose the entire star
    4- On a relegation, players maintain the number of stars
    5- For players who achieve top spots for most assists, most goals scored, etc, provide an additional 1/2 star
    6- Allow top 3 to enter championship round, while teams on the next 3 spots enter cup round
    7- provide before a match opposing team strength and weakness, makes the game more interactive.
    8- To be fair, teams from championships and cups should be from the same level.
    Last edited by Balls of Steel; 05-05-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Added #8
    Alex Martson likes this.

I've spent lots of money to increase youth facilities to maximum level but still have to pay silly costs to sign poor players (token & money) in the end I just sell them!

What about now and again you get player who can be significant team/squad member I.e. Dele Alli, Ross Barkley, Jack Butland, Marcus Rashford & Reece Oxford for example
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Apprentice
    It doesn't seem to help at all, building these youth facilities. The players are all rubbish, I just keep them so get extra training experience.

Apprentice
    3. The players don't lose any quality at all, they are just comparitively worse.
    Do you want the players to all become much better because they were promoted?
    4. On relegation the players would hence gain a star, becausue they would be better in comparison with the other players.
    5. I think some kind of reward would be good for star players. Maybe an achievement, or rests, or some small improvement.
    8. I think everyone agrees people should be the same level, really.

Ne peut on pas mettre des sanctions au joueurs ne répondants pas a une négociation ( en cas de récidive) car on a une somme d'argent en stand by ainsi que des tokens qui partent et revienne.

Pour le moment les négociations je trouve cela nul car personne ne prendre le temps d'analyser les offres ou ne repondent pas ou ne se connecte plus au jeux