Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Scouting

Scouting

We all know how pathetic and unused the "Scout" section in the"Transfers" tab is. Mainly because they are WAY TOO expensive, especially since you can get a player with only 1 less star from the "Negotiations" tab for 1/3 of the token price. So, I suggest making scouts realistic. You get a scout, and then you give him instructions on what to search for. If tou don't give him any instructions, it wont cost you any tokens to send him out and he'll come back, in like a week, with a list of 3 random players (btw, this could also replace THE COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC OFFERS SYSTEM). But you COULD also give your scout some instructions. For example- age boundries, quality level boundries (max 5 star searches), position, position's side (left, right or centre), talents etc. . But, the more specific your request is, the more you'll have to pay in tokens.

Examples:
    1. Age: 18-20, Quality: 68-69 (5 stars), Position: AM, Side: L (so AML), Talent: Penalty taker. COST OF SCOUT: 12Tokens.
    Then, after 7 days, the scout comes back and he gives you 3 options, so just like the offers tab. BUT, the difference being, that you'd have to actually pay the money for the player aswell (+the tokens for the player aswell, ofcourse, which is like ~20Tokens for this sort of player normally).
    So the total process would be: Give instructions, pay scout tokens, send scout, scout returns, pick a player, pay for the player in tokens and dollars.

It´s 69 tokens + cash for a scout player off the list & 79 tokens for a recommended scout player
    Do you really think Nordeus will jump at the chance to lower it to 20 tokens ?

Its an okay idea, but what is said before, it wont happen, Nordeus is not gonna decrease their profit
    WZAWZDB!

What?? Not a single player in my recommendations popup/thing has EVER been more expensive than even 25 tokens! Ehere the heck did you get 79 tokens from? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Malishev View Post
    What?? Not a single player in my recommendations popup/thing has EVER been more expensive than even 25 tokens! Ehere the heck did you get 79 tokens from? :O
    depending on your rating - if your quality 5-6 star your recommendation is 6* 79token
    if your 3-4* team you'll get low reccomendation player probbaly like what you say 20-25 token
    Bunzo likes this.

I´ve had two a while back for 109 tokens but the player was just short of the 8 stars, but a normal player just of 7 stars is 79 tokens

Noble idea but nordeus isn't about nobility, they are about profit. But it would be great. The original manager pc based games were designed exactly like that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk