Thread: Win ratio

Win ratio

Hello everyone,

As you all know in real life football managers world, what tells you how good a manager is, is his win ratio, for those of you who don't know what win ratio is, it's for example if Guardiola played a 100 game with Bayern Munchen during his whole career at Bayern, and he won 50, lost 25 and drew 25, then his win ratio is said to be 50%.

If you check any Wikipedia page of any manager at all you can see his win ratio under "managerial statistics", it tells you a lot on how good or bad a manager is, also the amount goals scored/conceided.

So I want you to imagine with me if this is applied on Top Eleven, when it shows your win ratio through your whole career, or through every season, how awesome would that be?!, this will for sure make the compitition more fun and much hotter, because then everyone will aim to have the heighest win ratio, and every single win will matter, and you will have more approach to your statistics and playing style.

So back me up in this guys, if you believe -like me- it will make the game better, support the idea so we see this soon in Top Eleven.

Lol, all those guys, who are 'tanking' for numberous of seasons would get absolutely destroyed by this .
    But I +1 this one, seems like a thing that should show up .

Rookie
    Important statistic obviously.
    I would like to add the golden boot award and ballon dor, for best player and best scorer also for most assists, the player and manager get the award. And the award greatly values the player

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well this was possible until not long ago.

Picture of my alt team from a while ago, 16 seasons at that time, or 17 not sure...

Top Eleven created an alternative page where you was able to see some extra stats but is not available anymore, it was at topeleven.com/manager ,

Yea would be great but it won't reflect how good is the manager especially now when you can manipulate in big lines your opponent. and for many managers who likes to kill / tank their seasons it won't be useless but yes it should be somewhere in stats as an idea.

Anyway, even if they will decide to add it, i don't think it would be possible to do it from day one so is pointless if they can't do it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks a lot guys for support and sharing your insights and I hope we get more backing from the rest of the managers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk