Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Daniel Dante Udensi
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Full Energy

Full Energy

Hey guys, I was wondering if it was OK for all players to get full energy or be fully rested at the beginning of a new season. Because it's not much of a new season if our players are still not fully recovered before the 1st match for those who qualified for cup and champions League.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Dante Udensi View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if it was OK for all players to get full energy or be fully rested at the beginning of a new season. Because it's not much of a new season if our players are still not fully recovered before the 1st match for those who qualified for cup and champions League.
    I don't think this is a problem, because managers can manage conditions of the players as usual. I don't know the match time of 1st Cup match before new season. So I always ensure my players are almost fully fit right after new season start operation has completed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    all players to get full energy or be fully rested at the beginning of a new season.
    I agree and also recommended that.
    The new season must be a kind of simulation of real football.
    Saturday evening- Sunday morning is like the summer period of preparation of the team. 1-2 months.
    So our players must have full fit and health.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree and also recommended that.
    The new season must be a kind of simulation of real football.
    Saturday evening- Sunday morning is like the summer period of preparation of the team. 1-2 months.
    So our players must have full fit and health.
    I don't think the game needs to simulate everything in real world, because this is impossible. No matter how realistic the game is, some elements cannot be fully simulated.

I don't prefer only changing this part to help some managers who do not properly manage players' conditions, but I don't fully object trying to simulate more aspects of pre-season on first season day. I may love to see even more changes at the same time. For example, morale of most players are set to full except those who may worry about future (have not yet signed contracts or are still injured at season beginning), healthy players' conditions may start at about 50% (so they need 1 more day to become fully fit), all injury out-of-action periods reduce by about 8 days, players can recover condition and from injuries even if they have not yet signed new contract, etc.
    HairDryer likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I won't disagree about other changes too, but having a 5 days injury in the last game of the league, when everything already finished
    it's one of the top10 nasty moments of TE
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    So I suggest reducing injury period by 8 days. Then players with 5 day injury should recover when new season starts. In real world, after end of a season, I think players rest for about 8 weeks before joining pre-season camp.
    talisman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    So I suggest reducing injury period by 8 days. Then players with 5 day injury should recover when new season starts. In real world, after end of a season, I think players rest for about 8 weeks before joining pre-season camp.
    ...as long as there isn't a World Cup, European Championship, Copa America, UEFA Europa League qualification matches, etc, etc, etc, on. Sometimes I think that players don't get any rest at all - it certainly seems like it from the Football coverage on the TV...
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    ...as long as there isn't a World Cup, European Championship, Copa America, UEFA Europa League qualification matches, etc, etc, etc, on. Sometimes I think that players don't get any rest at all - it certainly seems like it from the Football coverage on the TV...
    Palace never need to bother about Any UEFA league qualifiers. 😀

E. G Alexis Sanchez just got some rest this summer since the world cup

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk