Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion on grouping

Suggestion on grouping

I feel badly after Topeleven update its grouping strategy last time. I think I am good at changing formation and tactics, so I can win a league with relative weaker team. But this will be a disaster for the next season, in which I am nearly the weakest team in the league, and any formation or tatics will not be effective. There will be a bad experience throughout a whole season. Therefore, I suggest you not only consider the ranking but also take into acount the team quality.

Quote Originally Posted by wleagle View Post
    I feel badly after Topeleven update its grouping strategy last time. I think I am good at changing formation and tactics, so I can win a league with relative weaker team. But this will be a disaster for the next season, in which I am nearly the weakest team in the league, and any formation or tatics will not be effective. There will be a bad experience throughout a whole season. Therefore, I suggest you not only consider the ranking but also take into acount the team quality.
    Hi, in my server maximum level of competition is 46,that is:

this season ,all level 46 teams that had to be uplevelled to 47, have remained to 46,so 45 level last season team were promoted to level 46 and joined them.

But: promoted teams had their stars amount cut for 1 star,locked teams maintained their amount of stars.

No level >46 teams are available.

Now i'm level 45,try to immagine if this lock will persist next season: I'll surely join all those monsters.

This is the consequence for Nordeus strategy to refill abandoned teams season by season with fake players,that are sold
    during the season to refund unavoidable bankrupt of those teams as neither money amount nor earning strategy is selected
    by managers that do not exist anymore, while scheduled expenses have to be paid to respective creditors

So the situation you talk about will lead to this,soon or later.

Do they want to reduce gap among levels in Champions league draws?

Well,they cannot but lock higher level teams upleveling for x seasons in order to have a suitable numer of teams at the maximum level available.

So a division by quality first and friendship later will be required.

I remember that old pc version considered the number of potential fans increasing accordingly to number of victories, and with a bonus after upleveling proportional to league position.

This could have been considered as a ranking for your team,but in new apps there's no reference to this.

This number was not the number of your effective supporters (depending both on your marketing strategy and on your structure services), it was only the number of people supporting your team.

In your friendlist teams were ordered by this number,now they seem to be ordered by money amount
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 12-15-2016 at 12:24 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey @Matteo de Clemente

Please check out this thread on the matter you are discussing. Here the other managers are already talking about the issues that high level clubs are experiencing.

Share you thoughts with the rest. We would really like to gather all feedback on this matter and informative posts such as these are really helpful!