Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By alhaste
  • 1 Post By Cloverfield

Thread: Adding non-release clause to avoid getting bid-spam

Adding non-release clause to avoid getting bid-spam

Hi Guys,

First of all, I absolutely love the game and you've brought great improvements over the years.

Maybe I'm just unlucky and the people I've added as friends are just really annoying, but I'm guessing that other managers have tried the scenario below as well and will agree with me that this suggestion should be implemented.

The Scenario:
    People can bid on other peoples players which is all fine and good, however (or so I've experienced) it's a feature that can be abused resulting in the abused manager having to deny and reject the offer from other clubs.

Personally, I've had 3-4 clubs offering me ridiculous amounts for a reallynice player, basically spamming me 2-3 times each day, so 10-12 offers each and every single day for the last 4 days.

If that was not annoying enough in itself the fact is that if I train my players without remembering to reject this offer, the player in question gets no training.

So, onward to my suggestion:

Real life players have release clauses, like several hundred millions for players like the top stars of the top european clubs.

I would love to see this feature since managers then could set a minimum fee they'd want to sell their player for this of course including tokens

A really cool feature, causing players to be more online in the game, and, avoiding people spaming managers with worthless bids.

Also, it would definitely add to the realism in the game.

Lastly, the fact that a player, just because his manager has goten a transfer ofer does not train makes no sense. this is definitely a bug and should be fixed.

Again, I love the game and you've really improved lately, I especially love the new super league feature, and I do believe that release clauses would be a great addition as well.
    Duncton likes this.

Famous
    Agree, managers should have a bit more control.

I think your player is in % of 59%,79%,99%, 119%
    just reject the bid and train the player up by 1%, then he can't bid anymore
    otherwise hold his bid for 24 hours and do nothing. trap his token

Famous
    Problem is a 30 year old player can take a while to train just that 1 more % to get off the list.
    We also have reports where another manager puts in the negotiation offer almost immediately after rejection, like dozens of times per day, preventing the player from being trained

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Problem is a 30 year old player can take a while to train just that 1 more % to get off the list.
    We also have reports where another manager puts in the negotiation offer almost immediately after rejection, like dozens of times per day, preventing the player from being trained
    haha that will take alot of effort
    and imagine that is a 30 yo player

Quote Originally Posted by alhaste View Post
    Hi Guys,

Lastly, the fact that a player, just because his manager has goten a transfer ofer does not train makes no sense. this is definitely a bug and should be fixed.

Again, ............................. and I do believe that release clauses would be a great addition as well.
    For your suggestion of release clause, it's already there as you can set a selling price...

And i completely support your other point regarding training while offer is on....though it already isn't possible to select a player on bidding for training which has been the same in the older version as well.

hrid (football wizards)

Agree. A NOT FOR SALE option would be useful, auto-rejecting all offers.
    amorist hrid likes this.

set a limit like for example 5 tokens or auto reject

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -