Thread: In match notifications

In match notifications

In the association matches we are given in match notifications about the start of other association matches, whenever a goal is scored in another association match as well as the final result of other association matches.

I would appreciate this feature to be expanded into matches from the league, champions league, super league as well as the cup.

The option should be an on or off to be changed in general settings, as where some might consider it useful to getting these updates during matches other might consider them an annoyance.

In the league in match notifications about the start, scores and final scores of other league games in your league should be present during all league matches played.

In champions league/super league in match notification of other champions league/super league matches should during the group stage only include matches from your own group. During the knock out stage all there should be in match notifications of every other knockout stage match.

In the cup I think there should be notifications of all other cup matches now that Nordeus has removed half the teams that used to be in ones cup.

If you agree or disagree please let me know in comments. I know for sure that Nordeus only implement suggestions as long as they're supported by a lot of managers and are not harming their business.

Kind regards.
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would agree if there wasn't the problem with the memory and RAM eating program.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I would agree if there wasn't the problem with the memory and RAM eating program.
    Too bad. I hope they'll be able to fix that in the future. It's a feature I'd like to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1