Thread: Super Cup and Community Shield

Super Cup and Community Shield

Good Day guys! I suggested the need for Nordeus to introduce super cup on this game as well as community shield where the Champions League winner play against super league winner and also league winner play against cup winner at the beginning of the season. I need your comment and support to this if the suggestion is in order. Thank you.

#L'Ray
    Last edited by lyrical_ray; 08-10-2017 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Directing it to forum users

There are multiple champions in a level so that doesn't make that much sense for me. Plus a trophy that can be won just by playing one game doesn't seem that appealing. In real football it has a value since its about the teams who finished on top of ALL the teams of the continent. A super cup that will be won by multiple team is not a Super Cup IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrical_ray View Post
    Good Day guys! I suggested the need for Nordeus to introduce super cup on this game as well as community shield where the Champions League winner play against super league winner and also league winner play against cup winner at the beginning of the season. I need your comment and support to this if the suggestion is in order. Thank you.

#L'Ray
    The idea is great but that wont happen. Begining of season is bad idea all team will be -20% in quality. Atm Nordeus have no extra cabinet for more trophy and that Club History we still waiting. 🤔

Super Cup would be great and can be at the last day of season when u only have 1 league game left but i didnt like the community shield idea