Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gehaste

Thread: Staff and other stuff

Staff and other stuff

I guess the title says it all.
    Hire staff(could be like a market for staff) that gives you bonuses.
    Like a doctor or other medical staff(to increase the healing rate or the ammount of stamina you get back every 3h),public relationship guy(increase ticket sale,merchendise sale,etc) field keeper(lower the amount of injuries by keeping the field in good shape,a morale guy and a lot of other possible staff members.
    The more expensive,the more benefits they bring you.Also they would have their own salary.

I know there's the personal trainer but who would pay 32Tokens for one quality point?
    This game is nice but mostly because of the competition.
    It's a shame the game mechanics aren't being improved.So much potential,so many stuff you could implement that would clearly blow any other online football manager away.A lot of work but i'm sure the benefits would be greater.

Not to tell you you how to run a business but isn't it a better marketing strategy to lower the prices to where you get a lot more people buying then have high prices and a few folks buying ?
    For example the scout players...i understand 50 tokens,even if it's hell of a lot..but should't you get a discount on the $ part ? Isn't that the whole point of a scout ? Find cheap players that have great skill and good development potential ? It's like you would need a scout to "find" the current Messi,CR7,RVP or any other good player with great skill and huge transfer fee.

Also,the youth academy...it's a good ideea and i'm sure it took some work but it's a shame it doesn't live up to its potential.
    I usualy get bad players(lvl 10 academy) and even if it's a decent one it costs way more tokens then it deserves.

I know there's a very thin line between getting a good marketing recipe out of players wishes and keeping the game balanced and getting their wishes fullfiled and ruining the balance of the game but you guys must really concentrate on developing the game mechanics.I don't care about the graphics..i just want more stuff i can waste my time with.

For example,better defending and attacking options.
    At some point i gave up on changing my attacking strategy since i know it doesn't weight that much...and this is like the most important thing for a real life manager.Player roles,setting up how every player must act,where he will run,how he will defend,and much more. For example the risk of the passes,the ammount of running,of through balls,the work rate..other football games,including managers do this and are winning ground because of that...

Sorry for the long post.Wanted to keep it short but there's a lot i wanted to say.
    I rly hope,for boths benefit, that you will bring improvement to the game mechanics.A lot of potential !

Pro
    You make valid points. I don't know how difficult things are from the technical side of it but there are so many ideas that can be taken from Championship manager/football manager in regards to staff/scouting/training that would make the game much better. This game is very basic, I think a lot of people get bored with it too soon.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    They can add 99999 things but then they will make the game to hard, is better to keep it like is now.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Sure indeed, the game is playable for any kind of players this way.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Being too easy won't atract pasionate people.Pasionate people are the ones that invest money and they are the ones that want the game to offer a more extensive experience.
    Look at the electronic games that get prizes and achieve the best sales...are they like tick-tack-toe ? No they are quite complicated and offer a lot of costum stuff and decisions.
    People are getting bored...i for one only play it when i have a match cuz there's nothing else to do ! If Nordeus thinks that this game is better off being as simple and noob-friendly as it can...well,chances are they will dig their own grave in time.
    Games need constant developing and new features.Maybe it's not good for the new players but keeping the long term clients(the ones that pay !!) is a big part of getting profit.Putting a picture of Mourinho,new stadium graphics and such,are nice but won't keep people happy for a long while..
    Anyway,just my 2 cents.I'll keep playing but at some points,I,and i'm sure i'm not the only one,will get bored and leave cuz this procces already started.
    I don't know why companies don't keep in thouch with what the community wants...it's the best product feedback tool available...It's like being cut from your body,not knowing what it wants and when and feeding it only based on your hunches.Like feeding it Mcdonalds all the time because it smells and looks great and not giving it what it needs,what it asks for to develop properly.I guess this analogy shows what will happen in time.

I hope this game will change or it will face difficult times
    magic3 likes this.