Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CL & SL, transfers and a few others

CL & SL, transfers and a few others

Hello everyone. On this occasion I want to salute everyone on this Forum as I just joined it today and mostly due to the fact that I'm playing the game with a lot of interest and I wanted to be kind of a part in developing at its best by sharing some ideas. (why not to try at least?)

So here are a few of my initially thoughts (I have to apologise if they've been mentioned before but as I said, I just joined and I've tried to read most of the other threads just to avoid the so called "double-posting" but it's kind of a lot and a bit messy):

1. Reducing the number of teams that qualifies for NIVEA MEN Super League to 2 (5th and 6th place - most of the time only these 2 spots are the "unlucky" teams that couldn't really make it for CL when a League was very balanced while the 7th and 8th place are most of time less active players which anyway WON'T stand any chance against a let's say 3rd place CL team in a very balanced group next season so it's just waste of time at the end of the day and I doubt about their interest in extra income when you can't really make it to a higher place in the league) - by changing this, we're obviously reducing the number of teams that participate in the NMSL group stage by half and in order not to screw the server and the maths up I came to the conclusion that we still need to have 4 teams per group but to reduce to a number of only 4 groups not 8 (with first 2 going further to KO stages)
    I also have to say that I never played NMSL so I don't exactly know how the players who participate manages their teams regarding the importance of the competition for them but even if I know that the developers tried to copy the UEFA style (somehow) I would recommend that the teams which "qualify" in the NMSL knock-out stages as being placed on the 3rd spot in the CL group stage should play straight away against the (now ONLY 8) qualified teams from the (now ONLY 4) NMSL group stage.

I think that by doing this we're removing the disadvantage of the active players who finished 5th/6th in a strong/balanced league season not to have to play 2 matches starting with the very first day of the new season and also coming on the same line with the CL's teams fixtures.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    welcome to the forum
    I don't agree about the 1st suggestion (I like the 4 participants from the league)
    I agree about the 2nd

* that's why it's better not to post 2 or more suggestions in one thread
    You still can start a new one, copy and paste there the 2nd suggestion
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    welcome to the forum
    I don't agree about the 1st suggestion (I like the 4 participants from the league)
    I agree about the 2nd

* that's why it's better not to post 2 or more suggestions in one thread
    You still can start a new one, copy and paste there the 2nd suggestion
    The only trouble is that I cannot see the 2nd post anymore... probably because I'm not a moderator?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, fixed
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thank you.
    As soon as it gets the approval for the new thread, may I please ask you to delete the 2nd post from here?