Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By axd23
  • 2 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How about being able to watch your game's highligts afterwards?

How about being able to watch your game's highligts afterwards?

It's probably been suggested before, but wouldn't it be great to be able to watch your match's highlights after the game is finished?

It can be proven very helpful to better understand your team's performance. Also, it occurs often that you miss a match for a numerous amount of reasons, wouldn't it be nice to see how exactly your team dealt with that game?

I can guess that is not happening because of fear for server overloads maybe?

And would that be possible to be a feature if the highlights became available for a certain amount of time?
    Mr.Posi likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey axd23 ^_^

Thanks for the suggestion, it sounds pretty awesome!

I'll be reporting it to the devs
    axd23 and Mr.Posi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey axd23 ^_^

Thanks for the suggestion, it sounds pretty awesome!

I'll be reporting it to the devs
    Hey Voldara, thanks for your response

Here's another thing I forgot to mention before. This could also help us upload and share beautiful goals or strange things happening a lot easier than having to install and use recording software on our pc's/mobiles.
    If this was ever to happen, I also think a best of the week goal competition in everyone's league competition would be neat.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.