Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nigeria emblem should be made available in Nigerian club store

Nigeria emblem should be made available in Nigerian club store

I find it absurd that as a Nigerian playing this game, I have American and other European countries emblems in my club store and not a single Nigerian item must especially the Nigerian flag emblem just like the Spanish, Argentinian and American in the attached image.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, till then, make your own

Nigeria emblem should be made available in Nigerian club store-nigeria.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, till then, make your own

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigeria.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	77052
    Apparently, it was in club store at a point I'm time and was taken down else how do u explain this manager with the emblem?
    All I ask is it's put back up for the Nigerian managers playing this game, each country shld have it's country flag emblem exclusively to the country

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi

We try to add as many emblems as possible, as everyone wants to see their country featured in the shop. Unfortunately that isn't a fast process and some patience is needed :c I'll still forward your request to the devs, rest assured

Apparently, it was in club store at a point I'm time and was taken down else how do u explain this manager with the emblem?
    yes, I know what are you talking about.
    I 'm from Greece and it was also the Greek kit there as Nigeria too.
    It was from previous World Cup, the teams which participate there.
    I bought the Greek kit but send it in my 2nd team and regret for this..
    So, as i don't want to wait 1,5 more years, I made one that has the same style like my flag.

Nigeria emblem should be made available in Nigerian club store-emblems-gr.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi

We try to add as many emblems as possible, as everyone wants to see their country featured in the shop. Unfortunately that isn't a fast process and some patience is needed :c I'll still forward your request to the devs, rest assured
    Well actually his request can be processes much faster as long Nigeria emblem is already in the game but I am aware it can't just happen over the night.

Mr.Posi, your country emblem have been in the shop during the World Cup 2014, I do have them but sadly for you I am collecting it otherwise I could gift it for you.

Sadly they are not for sale anymore but they can be added once again. Yet what is surprising is that just as you pointed US, Ecuador, Spain, Argentina, Brazil and France emblem are still on sale, some of them almost since 2014 which is not fair for the others who have not been re-added in the shop.

PS: You can find more info here World Cup 2014 Jerseys and Emblems - topeleven.info
    nikolgiorgos and Cloverfield like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well actually his request can be processes much faster as long Nigeria emblem is already in the game but I am aware it can't just happen over the night.

Mr.Posi, your country emblem have been in the shop during the World Cup 2014, I do have them but sadly for you I am collecting it otherwise I could gift it for you.

Sadly they are not for sale anymore but they can be added once again. Yet what is surprising is that just as you pointed US, Ecuador, Spain, Argentina, Brazil and France emblem are still on sale, some of them almost since 2014 which is not fair for the others who have not been re-added in the shop.

PS: You can find more info here World Cup 2014 Jerseys and Emblems - topeleven.info
    Thank you for your input on this
    If it can be made available regionally, it ll be fine. Where each country has exclusive access to their emblem

so one of the T11 mysteries is why Ecuador is still in our club shop
    The rest can be explained - lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Posi View Post
    I find it absurd that as a Nigerian playing this game, I have American and other European countries emblems in my club store and not a single Nigerian item must especially the Nigerian flag emblem just like the Spanish, Argentinian and American in the attached image.

Pls Mr Posi have u finally gotten dat Nigeria emblem and how

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    Pls Mr Posi have u finally gotten dat Nigeria emblem and how

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
    No, it's not available in my club store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast