Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Andrew Washington
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 3 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Oluwafemi
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: withdraw negotiation offer

Angry withdraw negotiation offer

I often make an offer then have no reply for 24 hours and my tokens are stuck in limbo. We should be able to withdraw an offer assuming the other manager isn't online
    muhammedruler, Doors FC and shahin like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Andrew

Thank you for your suggestion! I agree, sometimes it might be a tad annoying waiting for the other Manager to make a decision, while your Tokens are stuck in the offer. So such a button may better the Negotiations feature

I will be reporting your idea to the devs!
    muhammedruler likes this.

Famous
    I believe that negotiation is so designed to discourage too many unreasonable annoying offers. Unsuccessful negotiation attempts do not cost any token from offerer. Locking the offered tokens for 24 hours is the only cost.

If withdrawing negotiation is allowed, some other previous suggestions to discourage unreasonable offers must also be implemented e.g. option to deny all nego offers, not for sale options for specific players, costing tokens for unsuccessful nego offers, etc.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-23-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    shahin, HairDryer and Altiplano like this.

This idea is good because you can try to get someone instead of having to wait 24 hours because sometimes in mid season we are short of a player and you have a really important game up in the next 5 or6 hours

Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by voldara View Post
    hey andrew

thank you for your suggestion! I agree, sometimes it might be a tad annoying waiting for the other manager to make a decision, while your tokens are stuck in the offer. So such a button may better the negotiations feature

i will be reporting your idea to the devs!
    please its almost a year and nothing has been done about the negotiation issue. Kindly look into it
    KenoticFC and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I believe that negotiation is so designed to discourage too many unreasonable annoying offers. Unsuccessful negotiation attempts do not cost any token from offerer. Locking the offered tokens for 24 hours is the only cost.

If withdrawing negotiation is allowed, some other previous suggestions to discourage unreasonable offers must also be implemented e.g. option to deny all nego offers, not for sale options for specific players, costing tokens for unsuccessful nego offers, etc.
    yes agree option player not for sale and set amount of price offer.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

Fantastic idea...sick and tired of having my tokens stuck in limbo and having to wait for them to say no 24 hrs later..