Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Relegation

Relegation

Teams must be relegated. Otherwise teams will only be promoted and everyone will sooner or later reach the maximum level. How fun is that? I think it would be good if a team get relegated and then that team could have a lot of bigger chances to win some games the next season in a lower level. Also the games in the end of the season would be more interesting if there are fights in the bottom to miss relegation. More games will be important in the league.
    Last edited by A AAbo Fifagifter; 12-01-2012 at 12:48 AM.
    Eric Jego likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by A AAbo Fifagifter View Post
    Teams must be relegated. Otherwise teams will only be promoted and everyone will sooner or later reach the maximum level. How fun is that? I think it would be good if a team get relegated and then that team could have a lot of bigger chances to win some games the next season in a lower level. Also the games in the end of the season would be more interesting if there are fights in the bottom to miss relegation. More games will be important in the league.
    its a "marketing ploy" if 50% of the league gets promoted..it will make more users Happier and feel they achieved
    Therfore resulting in more activity.. but makes a joke of competition.. as it is now.. Top Eleven is a game in Easy mode

In my opinion it should go something like this:

top 4 Get promoted, Top 2 enter champions league

bottom 4 get demoted and regulated to a lower league

If you dont agree on the C.League part.. my reasoning is
    If you play like 3-4times a month.. its enough for you to get promoted and get a spot in the c.league
    i mean..with that low of activity.. you should not be awarded for c.league.. so making it Top 2.. is alot cooler
    and really brings the best teams to C.league.. (ive noticed Easy Mode on C.League...) because of these rank 4
    inactive most of the time.. just randomly buys from transfer once a week.. and they somehow enter C.league in no problems..
    And then get asskicked by me 9-0.. thats a logical result in C.league..

I read somewhere that president of Nordeus was aiming for realism.. well fix the above and you are headed the right way

Thats all...
    LJD'S likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A AAbo Fifagifter View Post
    The reason of why they can't do that is that they will lose a lot of players on highest level when there are not so many to create so many leagues.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thats a game and a game must have levels to go on, i dont know a game thats you can go backards in levels. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Thats a game and a game must have levels to go on, i dont know a game thats you can go backards in levels. Simple.
    Then you haven't played FIFA on xbox etc. If you lose in premier legue you play in the 2nd best league etc. Of course the last 4 teams should be relegated.

And i like the top2 to CL

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    A AAbo Fifagifter, he's talking about browser games and you are wrong about Fifa (carer) even when you lose there your level will remain same but yes you will relegated but there you are not playing against other players is just versus computer
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I agree and think that the following action should be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    its a "marketing ploy" if 50% of the league gets promoted..it will make more users Happier and feel they achieved
    Therfore resulting in more activity.. but makes a joke of competition.. as it is now.. Top Eleven is a game in Easy mode

In my opinion it should go something like this:

top 4 Get promoted, Top 2 enter champions league

bottom 4 get demoted and regulated to a lower league

If you dont agree on the C.League part.. my reasoning is
    If you play like 3-4times a month.. its enough for you to get promoted and get a spot in the c.league
    i mean..with that low of activity.. you should not be awarded for c.league.. so making it Top 2.. is alot cooler
    and really brings the best teams to C.league.. (ive noticed Easy Mode on C.League...) because of these rank 4
    inactive most of the time.. just randomly buys from transfer once a week.. and they somehow enter C.league in no problems..
    And then get asskicked by me 9-0.. thats a logical result in C.league..

I read somewhere that president of Nordeus was aiming for realism.. well fix the above and you are headed the right way

Thats all...
    Agreed it is far too easy there should be relegation and promotion should be cut way down from seventh it is a exciting game and it is enjoyable but certain changes should be made for a more overall challenging experience and sense of achievement lol, you mention that the president was aiming for realism do you know if he has any idea's on doing so?, if not i think there will be many people with the same thoughts on this why don't you make some kind of poll for this to be recognised by the creators? (am too lazy but would like to see these changes)

Relegation though would mean coming up against demoted teams with a massive advantage in player quality. Ai think player wages and the overall financial management needs to be more realistic for relegation to be viable. I would like to see relegation but I just don't think it's possible, without alienating a lot of people.

SVj
    They can fix it putting a levels cap (25): at that level people play a kind of 'major league' for elite players. At top level you can't be promoted anymore but you can be relegated. At levels 1-24 nothing will change (maybe just less promotions at level 24 leagues)
    It would be a great improvement, people wouldnt be alienated in any way and would play with the big goal of playing and winning the major league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    A AAbo Fifagifter, he's talking about browser games and you are wrong about Fifa (carer) even when you lose there your level will remain same but yes you will relegated but there you are not playing against other players is just versus computer
    Hi

Don't you think computer is playing too in T11 ?
    I saw too many BOT ROBOT Name appearing ! I saw too many incredible team very bad organisations... to think only real players are on T11. E.g; 3 Goal keepers in the aera and no-one at the good place ?.... Noooo X Millions players... but also computers !

I love T11, but i am sure computer is playing with us too... for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast