Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By raj9
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: something for players

something for players

HELLO everyone
    1. in league we can see the most scorer, most rated and most assist, where is goalkeeper role like you guys can add most clean sheet.And also the top player get something in reward .
    2. Add a section like club office in which you can add contract of player, trophy cabinet, achievement,manager profile, club history(when club was founded,total goals scored by club, most win,match played and many more).
    Hope this suggestion may be help full for betterment of game
    THANK YOU for you service

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Heya Raj

Thanks for your suggestions!

A feature similar to "Top Scorers" for the goalkeepers could be a nice addition, as the goalkeepers are just as important for the teams' performance I would personally love to see my goalkeeper in such a statistic, as he is probably my oldest and even dearest player.
    A club office might also add some more depth in Top 11. So good job!

I will be forwarding your ideas to the devs.

Why would you like to see such features implemented in the game?

Why would you like to see such features implemented in the game? [/QUOTE]

Here your answer -
    Because in my view stats is best things to define a team or player and i like to see stats many more because stats give us some idea how our team doing in particular season. IM a goal keeper in my team so personaly GK is crucial part of the team.
    - club office - managers who are playing this game for a long time they do not have history of there club at one place like how many trophy win by club from the starting season to till now. how many goal score, top goal scorer, average attendance, biggest win/loss, Memorial moment.(this is too much i think).
    AT LAST THIS SOME FEATURES GIVE MORE DETAIL IN GAME AND PEOPLES LIKE MORE DETAILS AND YOU GUYS DOING SUOERB JOB WE LIKE IT.
    THANK YOU AGAIN

suggestion abt goalkeeper been around for ages nothing been done. goalkeeper been overlook or just not important in TE.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.