Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mrcartoons
  • 1 Post By Robert Sappl

Thread: An open market for 100+% players?/ or a more dynamic Scout system

Lightbulb An open market for 100+% players?/ or a more dynamic Scout system

The only way to have 100+% players in your team is by either training a lot or purchasing Scout players. The second is quite expensive and for the price one has to pay for them you don't always find what you need. I suggest either of the following:

1. Open market for these type of players (100+%): Just like the betting system, a market where you can bet for these players rather than buying them at a fixed price. If you want to make them more expensive, you can set something like a fixed fee on them.

An example: Player 116%, 22years old, no special ability, 1 position. 40T fee + whatever you pay for your bet.

2. Keep the current scouting system, but with more options to play with it. I've read in several posts some suggestions such as selecting the r DEF, ATTK & PHYS skills, the nationality, or the positions you want. Scout players are already quite expensive. Implementing some of these options might make these players more attractive w/o having to change their price system.

I personally prefer the 2nd one.
    Robert Sappl and McWifi like this.

You"re right option two is interesting. Also if the 100% players are cheaper with significantly fewer tokens the today's mad auction system will go back to normal. And Nordeus still have their business.
    Another option could be players less than 90% are without token-fee, many managers would start to look at the "bargains" and then train, and this will also relax.
    McWifi likes this.