Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gkassimis
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup draw suggestions

Cup draw suggestions

Cup and association draws are the only where managers from different levels compete (champion and champ. league draws are between same level players at least until now for my level. i dont know if this changes too later).for associations the players quality matters and its not a problem if you compete against much higher level players. but for cup is a problem. when the draw took place at beginning of season most of the teams where almost same quality. but after 1-2 days there were 4-5 teams which increased their quality 10-15% just by adding 2-3 players they bought from scout or recommended. how can i compete this? this is unfair competition because they are able to buy players who are close to 7 stars for their level but against us they are 8 stars. so my recommendation is to arrange cup draws only from same level teams or the system to arrange those scout and recommended players that were bought after season started (not those that already existed on team before season started), to drop one star on cup games against players who are lower level. when they compete same level teams, those players can have their star back of course. i believe this will help fair competition
    swelzfc likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thank you for the feedback and suggestion, @gkassimis !

It is an interesting idea, as it could balance out the power of the teams in the cup. I myself have faced some monstrous teams in the cup and I can see how such a modification might help,

I will do my best in forwarding your idea to the devs!

Dreamer
    @gkassimis.
    Good suggestion
    This should apply to CL as well as cups.
    Ive been on the receiving end of this for last 6 seasons and I know it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    @gkassimis.
    Good suggestion
    This should apply to CL as well as cups.
    Ive been on the receiving end of this for last 6 seasons and I know it sucks.
    you have higher level opponentsin CL too? damn, this is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Thank you for the feedback and suggestion, @gkassimis !

It is an interesting idea, as it could balance out the power of the teams in the cup. I myself have faced some monstrous teams in the cup and I can see how such a modification might help,

I will do my best in forwarding your idea to the devs!
    thanks mate. i believe that this is something that can be done by developers. its obvious that this is wrong. i can understand when someone wants to invest money and decides to buy 6star players. you can do the same if you want and can afford it. but while you buy 6stars, if he is one level higher, he can buy 7stars. you cant catch him. and if he is even higher level (dont know if it can happen), its even worst

It´s normal to have higher levels in the Champions League.
    and this needs to be fixed soon.
    As for the Cup it is now down to only +1 difference ...it used to be a lot more btw
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As for the Cup it is now down to only +1 difference ...it used to be a lot more btw
    That's not necessary good.
    A monster team (of those who used the loan trick and now are tanking, playing only in asso games and cup), the old times could play vs teams of +2 or +3 levels with same starting quality.
    Now the max oppo they have is from +1 lv.
    Without quality as austere criterion.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html