Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gkassimis

Thread: improve game suggestios

improve game suggestios

i started playing this game around 5 years ago, played for a year and then left because i was tired by results without logical explanation. the same situation i find 5 years after. i read many complaints about game engine that is broken, about games lost despite one player been active and having 50-60% better quality etc. if this wont stop, i ll quit again and the same is happening and will happen with many players.and its a shame because game has potential. so my suggestion is: after each game, the same way you post statistics (possesion, shots etc), nordeus should post how the result happened. there can be categories saying for example: luck -13%, formation +8%, tactics +4%, changes during game -20% etc. this way each player can come to useful conclusions why a result happened and try to improve for next time. of course in order for such thing to take place, game engine should work properly because there are many rumors about prefixed results no matter what you do etc.
    pf10-5 likes this.

all the while its been a mystery and will go on for another 5 years or so.There is no way we can solve this mystery and nordeus will never give even a little hint. They try make us figure out but the truth is still mystery. We just cant if we can then its game over. So what i mean is nothing perfect in this game.No math genius and no experience can solve this mystery. Enjoy the game and do some prediction analysis yourself. cheers!✌
    Last edited by HairDryer; 06-07-2017 at 10:59 AM.

My suggestions are cross your fingers and make sure that your starting eleven is minimal 5*. That's it.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun