Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Morgan O'Bree

Thread: Possible suggestion list

Possible suggestion list

Few ideas which came in my mind this season, that i'd like to be discussed on:

1)Player's Loans:

Allowed with a difference in level of 1, ascending or descending. A lv 3 might loan from lv2 or lv 4 at peak. Two types of loans available, being :

a) X tokens a week for the 4 week of the season, to be agreed by the other player;
    b) Performance's contract: Y tokens every n. matches, n.goals, n. MoM.

Scout's Observer:

An assistant to be loaned under token payment which will let us select at least what sector of the field we want to focus our seek for scout players: X amount of tokens to seek for GK-DEF-MID-FW plus Y(being quite higher than X) tokens to seek a specific role. No 100% guarantee of success.

Offensive/DEfensive arrows :

Separate the arrow disposition and let us change them depending on the situation: have 2 sheets where we can order our players where to move either if attacking or defending (ie i want my DMC to raise up to Midfield during attacks but when pressed or attacked i want him to hide the defense). This way we could actually balance out more our formations.
    Ljepoje likes this.

I must agree with the third idea, it would really help me.. I'd love to see that in-game.

Add goal keeper punches as a special ability (less chance of conceding from corners)
    Also, the ability to have a player each on the near and far post.
    The option to choose how many people stand in a wall.

Maybe an update on the limited commentary.

Just an idea but the option to train an under 20 as an under study to a better player above the age of, sayyy 28.
    Obviously, it would have to cost tokens but if you have a 6 star 28 year old, he'll train the 3 star U-20 quicker than a 5 star 28 year old would. Or he could just learn the special ability?

I like the idea @Morgan O'Bree! Think the third suggestion was discussed last week, dont know if they gonna implement it.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I like only second idea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook