Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Please bring back the old transfer system

Exclamation Please bring back the old transfer system

Dear Nordeus,

I have been a TE manager since 2011. After years and seasons playing this game, the most thing I want to remain is the transfer system. I wish that the changes did not happen.

The first one I feel disappointed is the bidding challenge between managers from ALL of the levels. Negatively, this makes the auction more competitive and we must consume too many tokens. This becomes harder to bid against all managers at all levels without rounds or limited time. The amount of managers grows negatively just for bidding only a limited number of players, especially the 5-star youngsters. As a result, it's more difficult to and the managers have to sell them to the agents. I think the managers should bid for the shown quality number and you should bring back this method.

Following this, the refreshing time is really annoying. I think this is related to the limited number of players, as I mentioned before. Not all managers have much time to wait for the suitable players, including myself. The old transfer, for me, did a great job in time-saving by giving hours to wait for auctions.

In my opinion, the old transfer system worked better than the new one. Could you bring it back, please? If necessary, you could create a poll or even a survey in order to make the decision and announce us as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    And I'm sorry if my English is too bad, anyway.

P.S: You should improve the match animations as well. We know that the match progress is still remaining unchanged, but it's not reasonable that strikers facing the goalkeepers sometimes pass back to teammates instead of finishing.
    Last edited by nhatlinh95; 06-25-2017 at 07:02 AM.
    nikolgiorgos, CM-16, drud and 3 others like this.

Rookie
    100% agree. Average top eleven player is too poor to build a decent team since the new auction system was introduced.

Famous
    +1 but guys honestly the present system more profitable for nordeus... So it's staying just my 2 cents
    Altiplano likes this.

agree new sytem has ruined the game.

Famous
    I completely disagree: I love it very much. With this one, I pay only for a player I got. Not for nothing if by accident I face the wrong person at the wrong moment. I see a player, I decide how much he's worth and when the auction goes above this price, I quit with all my tokens in my pocket. I do not see where the problem is.
    My compaints would be more focused on the SALE acpect, which has I must say a lot of room for improvement.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I completely disagree: I love it very much. With this one, I pay only for a player I got. Not for nothing if by accident I face the wrong person at the wrong moment. I see a player, I decide how much he's worth and when the auction goes above this price, I quit with all my tokens in my pocket. I do not see where the problem is.
    My compaints would be more focused on the SALE acpect, which has I must say a lot of room for improvement.
    I never went more than 10 tokens for a player. And even if I lost those, I would still make an overall profit with all the 1 and 2 token signing.

Addicted
    Well so you must have hard time to buy a player with about 10 tokens. Whenever i press on certain player in auction, there people like crazy bidding pum pum pum. Even i saw 30 years gk without any specials was bought for 32 tokens. Really mess. What you can buy are players with no more than 91% raiting (i see that people bid a bit less for them). But you right, if you cant buy with 10 tokens, than you can try in nego list. Anyway players in auction usually are **** and is not worth tokens that all crazy managers spend for them.
    Arya Nabaz likes this.

Famous
    I think it's just a matter of timing. I indeed saw ridiculous sales way above 30 tokens for players I would have never bought at any price. But I also got myself 2 19 years old with 3 positions and SA for 1 token each. I think this new market is a reward for those who are patient and dedicated. I think in average I paid 7-9 tokens per player I bought but that's true: for some of them, I went ways above 10 tokens. But it's all in your hands: you need to be strong and force yourself to quit when the price becomes insane.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I think it's just a matter of timing. I indeed saw ridiculous sales way above 30 tokens for players I would have never bought at any price. But I also got myself 2 19 years old with 3 positions and SA for 1 token each. I think this new market is a reward for those who are patient and dedicated. I think in average I paid 7-9 tokens per player I bought but that's true: for some of them, I went ways above 10 tokens. But it's all in your hands: you need to be strong and force yourself to quit when the price becomes insane.
    Let me say again: Not all managers have plenty of time just to wait for top youngsters. And not all managers have so much tokens to pay about 10 tokens per player.

Anyway, I don't know what happened in your server. Mine has a rare chance of appearing a top-class player, and waiting makes me so exhausted.

Rookie
    Guys , now is better I think , in the past you could lost many tokens and lost the player , now you only lost the player , not the tokens Make a strategy and get players earlier , good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast