Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Supporter's reward

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Supporter's reward

I would like to add something in the wishes list as the chance of a suggestion to be reality is less than 0,05% but anyway
    I wish I could see how many supports my friends had so far in my games.
    At the end of the season, the top 5 would get 5/4/3/2/1 of the three boosters as reward.
    I would also pay 3/2/1 of my tokens for the best 3.
    axd23, KenoticFC and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Following on from the thread. Couldn't we have some means of identifying how active our friends are in supporting other managers? A simple count alongside their name/club name to indicate how often they've bothered to support another manager that season would give us an indication as to wether or not they are going to help us by supporting.
    With a finite number of friends, I for one have to have a clear out now and then to make room for other managers to become friends.

Yes this would be a great thing to keep motivating them and us to still support more matches. Especially after you get the last level of the fan achievement something like this would be an amazing addition. I don't think this is far from reality and Nordeus has nothing to lose here, It just makes a current feature even better.
    Great suggestion.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't think this is far from reality and Nordeus has nothing to lose here
    well, if nordeus want to have active players (being on line), must give something.
    If it's only how many Top Eleven fb/google accounts exist, then there is no reason to motivate active players.
    HairDryer likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html