Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By JohnnyAngel

Thread: Token reward through FA

Token reward through FA

I suggest that token given as reward for promoting or staying to Gold Divisions (1, 2 and 3) should be 75 for 1, 50 for 2 and 25 for 3 instead 50, 30 and 20 that it is now.

Famous
    Disagree with you there. Token rewards for associations should be slashed to the absolute minimum to stop all the cheating and return the game to a fair competition. Without having multiple accounts in your association to lower quality and manipulate the draw you'll never be number 1, or top 10, or top 100, or maintain your position in platinum for any length of time.
    The corruption in associations is causing problems at all levels with tanking and abandoned teams screwing up the leagues.
    Scrap associations altogether or reduce to a minimum the amount of tokens on offer.
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Totally agree with Altiplano the Asso FA ruined the beauty of this game.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I agree with you but on the same time I disagree with you.
    I agree that there is corruption and users tank so that they can keep a good quality team and cope with higher star teams. On the other hand token reward from FA is a good way to earn token easily and buy easier quality players. I believe that players should not exceed 8 stars (maybe even 7 stars), the transfer market should return to the previous state that it was easier to buy players without spending loads of tokens for them, because not all users want to buy tokens with real money. The changes to the transfer market resulted to tanking too. Especially if you want to level up every season because you don't have enough token to change the whole team so you must tank in order to keep the same players more than one season and not spend token and money.

Famous
    I haven't got a problem with tanking when it's done occasionally to enable players who don't buy tokens to continue to play and compete. Nordeus should be making some financial gain through the video ads we watch for resources. What I object to is the idea of "professional" tankers who do it season after season in order to maintain a good squad for associations. At some point in time one of these players will cost me a league title by "forgetting" to change their formation after the weekend, or deliberatley play against me knowing their tanking objectives have been met and that they can screw me over.
    I think that the change in the auction system was a reaction by Nordeus to a drop in tokens being bought by players. OK, this is only my theory and by no means fact. But once associations began generating large amounts of tokens for managers for free,players would have spent less. Under the old auction system it was possible to buy a 99% player for 1 token. That is now impossible as Nordeus control when that player is put on auction and how many managers lists he appears on. Benefit for Nordeus = player will be sold for 30/40/50/60 tokens, but never, ever again for 1. Benefit for us = don't win auction, don't lose tokens.
    The auction system works for me, association "professional" tanking doesn't.
    A limit on player % (stars) is a good idea. How many "legends" can a team have? It's an idea that's been mentioned before in the forum (Niko I think?)
    Depending on the league draw tomorrow I may well be tanking myself this season. Oh and as a byproduct, that would benefit our association.

I believe the same, Nordeus changed the transfer system so that more people buy tokens with real money but not all the people have the ability or want to buy tokens.
    With the previous auction system I could buy 99% players with a few token and have a decent team to compete on the league and when I level up again I could buy new ones and not spend all my tokens. Since now you have to spend all your tokens to get two three players tanking is the only solution. If you tank for a year (12 seasons) and manage to stay in Platinum division that's 1200 tokens. Not bad.
    Altiplano likes this.