Thread: Game most negative points

Angry Game most negative points

The new update was more bad than good!! the worst is;

- Tranfer market - This new system it´s a "hidden trap" the the game creators have done to make us spend 100 times more tokens than the last system!! Now, to buy a player, it´s an authentic jungle, and in general we don´t spend less than 25/35 tokens to buy just one player!! The fake question "give back tokens if you don´t win" it´s a complete fraud to make us happy when in fact we are sepending much more!! this was the worst update for us, but the best for the game creators I bet!!!

then why not creat real changes to make it better for the users? such as;

- finish this new crap tranfer system. The old one is much more reasonable and fair!
    - why must we pay so many tokens when we want to buy from a friend? This is extortion just to make us spend tokens!! This should be reviewed and make a more fair system!
    - to improve habilities and give a player more positions, it´s ridiculous the amount of points needed ( 50 )....why so many??? Half ( in maximum ) should be the more adjusted and fair quantity!
    - the tokens asked to buy players from the scout and recomended players!! Ridiculous!! Again, extortion just to make us spend tokens!!

this are my suggestions to make the game more enthusiastic, fun andvabove all, more playable for us!!

Sonares

It's sad but yeah, greed is what limits this game from becoming something better. Money is more important than art for whoever has their hands in Nordeus's pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonares View Post
    The new update was more bad than good!! the worst is;

- Tranfer market - This new system it´s a "hidden trap" the the game creators have done to make us spend 100 times more tokens than the last system!! Now, to buy a player, it´s an authentic jungle, and in general we don´t spend less than 25/35 tokens to buy just one player!! The fake question "give back tokens if you don´t win" it´s a complete fraud to make us happy when in fact we are sepending much more!! this was the worst update for us, but the best for the game creators I bet!!!

then why not creat real changes to make it better for the users? such as;

- finish this new crap tranfer system. The old one is much more reasonable and fair!
    - why must we pay so many tokens when we want to buy from a friend? This is extortion just to make us spend tokens!! This should be reviewed and make a more fair system!
    - to improve habilities and give a player more positions, it´s ridiculous the amount of points needed ( 50 )....why so many??? Half ( in maximum ) should be the more adjusted and fair quantity!
    - the tokens asked to buy players from the scout and recomended players!! Ridiculous!! Again, extortion just to make us spend tokens!!

this are my suggestions to make the game more enthusiastic, fun andvabove all, more playable for us!!

Sonares
    actally i think the new transfer market is much better. In the old one you would spend as much as 30 tokens and end up empty handed, sure this one can be pretty costly, but at least if u don't win the damn thing u keep your tokens, and my favorite part is that you don't need to wait 2 to 4 hours for a player that you don't even have a good chance at winning.

Well, opinions are opinions. It´s true what you say that in the past we could lose 30 tokens and end up with nothing, but how often that really happened? to me, in all the years that I have been playing, maybe 3 or 4 times.usually I used to spend between 6/7 tokens per player, I mean good players, and very often I used to buy them with 1/2 tokens! Now to buy a good player, tell me one time that you spend less than 20 tokens? the timing was also something that made the transfer more exciting. I lose many players due it, but also bought a lot due that timing. Now, your only option is to spend and spend and spend....And the creators aren´t stupid, they know very well that with this system, if they didn´t give back the tokens, everyone would be broke in one season!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonares View Post
    Well, opinions are opinions. It´s true what you say that in the past we could lose 30 tokens and end up with nothing, but how often that really happened? to me, in all the years that I have been playing, maybe 3 or 4 times.usually I used to spend between 6/7 tokens per player, I mean good players, and very often I used to buy them with 1/2 tokens! Now to buy a good player, tell me one time that you spend less than 20 tokens? the timing was also something that made the transfer more exciting. I lose many players due it, but also bought a lot due that timing. Now, your only option is to spend and spend and spend....And the creators aren´t stupid, they know very well that with this system, if they didn´t give back the tokens, everyone would be broke in one season!
    I just finsished my transfer window. I signed 14 new players. 9 fve star players and five 4 star players. I wouldn't pass 5 tokens on them, and i bought a lot of them with only 1 and about 5 of them with 3 tokens, and if it weren't for money problems i would've bought much more. The transfer market is pretty tricky, but you need to know how work with it. If i needed for example a 5 star mc, I wouldn't go past 5 tokens, I would just bid 5 tokens as soon as the 3 minutes start, if i don't win, i would try again and again all day. I hated the other transfer market, i would plan to get at least 5 players, but when i bid on a player i end up going against some guy with many many tokens to spend and end up losing 10 to 20 tokens, by the time i've signed one player, i've already lost all my tokens.

Well, congratulations, You are the only player that is capable to buy 5 stars players with no more than 5 tokens, and the lucky of can affort beeing all day playing to offer again and again....

Famous
    There's a huge difference between a 5 star player at 80% and a five star player at 95+%.
    Would be interested in how many of the 9 were 95+%?

Agree with you! at 80% even not very often, is possible to buy with 5/6 tokens. More than 95%, it´s impossible!!