Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Uep_Mallorquins

Thread: Celebrating 100 appearances of a player.

Celebrating 100 appearances of a player.

Well 100 appearances is a big milestone for a player. It symbolizes his loyalty to the club and a player that reaches this should gain some kind of boost in skills a new position of our choice or a special ability. Come on, players feel so lifeless and this will give them more personality and leave the mark of the team they are playing. This could also be a good start to the implementation of the so much requested club history.

Pro
    I usually sell the players after 100 games but I will definitely stop sacrificing them at age of 22 when I reach the highest levels let's say level 40 onwards

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Well 100 appearances is a big milestone for a player. It symbolizes his loyalty to the club and a player that reaches this should gain some kind of boost in skills a new position of our choice or a special ability. Come on, players feel so lifeless and this will give them more personality and leave the mark of the team they are playing. This could also be a good start to the implementation of the so much requested club history.
    The problem is nordeus don't want to encourage player loyalty, they want you to buy new player with tokens and money. You have to remember they are a business.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    The problem is nordeus don't want to encourage player loyalty, they want you to buy new player with tokens and money. You have to remember they are a business.
    Well, but it doesn't say if it's about skills, tokens, money or whatever. Maybe should be nice to add some skills to the player

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.