Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Suggestion - Steps to have a better Association and League Competitions

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You are giving interesting responses to a problem that should be solved much more easily. I strongly disagree with entries 4 and 5: tanking was never an issue when the assos did not exist. I do not understand what you are refering to in entry 6: I cannot buy or sell players to/from my asso mates. For me, entry 7 is at this stage a fantasy: I have never ever lost an important game against a 5 star-team. Nor did I see a team like that win a major title against better ones. If indeed training only 2 habilities of players make them unstoppable, this has to do with a major fault in the game engine, not with cheating: if I was sure it worked, I would do it immediately! But again, I know the problem exists when I face it, which has not been the case so far.
    Gizzmo, the 4th and 5th would be to stop the abuse of tanking. People could still have a break, entering everyday just to watch videos and collect tokens, but nobody would be able to abuse of repeat level to keep the % of their teams. The 5th would be an one time filter (on next season starts for example), just to level everybody again, because there are teams with more than 160% of strenght due to repeating level over and over...and this 5th would only affect teams that repeated level after reach 120% of quality.

6th...when you invite someone via Facebook, and that person enter on the game through this Facebook invitation, his/her account will be at the same server as you (to negotiate players, we need to be at the same server!) ... So it's easy to see that there are a lot of people that creates fake facebook accounts to transfer tokens and money between two accounts.

The 7th, maybe you didn't face Vietnamese teams on Associations yet. I saw on Facegroup groups, Good Associations losing matches for weaker associations (most of them Vietnamese) that have this kind of player I mentioned. If you look on Facebook groups, you will understand what I'm talking about. Players with 1200% of condition and strength and all other attributes on 1% winning matches easily.

Let me know if my explanation was better now.
    Last edited by brunoctc1983; 09-29-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Rookie
    Please read the first post and the first page additions.

I sent them all to Nordeus support, but we need people supporting ideas if we want to see them implemented.

If there is any suggestion that I made and you don't understand why, just let me know. Then I'll try to explain better.

All the suggestions I gave are for a fairer game for everybody.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    6th...when you invite someone via Facebook, and that person enter on the game through this Facebook invitation, his/her account will be at the same server as you (to negotiate players, we need to be at the same server!) ... So it's easy to see that there are a lot of people that creates fake facebook accounts to transfer tokens and money between two accounts.
    Thanks for your reply. About entry 6: two of my asso members joined us via Facebook. They are on my server. But still, I cannot buy or sell players to them, even the ones eligible to nego rules (5 stars close to 6).
    About entry 7, I did not say it does not exist. But is this a problem only occuring during asso games or is it general ? IMO, anything can happen in asso games. Perfect counter formations do not work anymore. And crazy results are everywhere: yesterday I lost 0-5 (my first loss of the season) in asso against a team with same quality and I was playing the perfect counter. On second leg, same teams, same tactics, I won 5-1 ! Just silly.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-02-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Thanks for your reply. About entry 6: two of my asso members joined us via Facebook. They are on my server. But still, I cannot buy or sell players to them, even the ones eligible to nego rules (5 stars close to 6).
    About entry 7, I did not say it does not exist. But is this a problem only occuring during asso games or is it general ? IMO, anything can happen in asso games. Perfect counter formations do not work anymore. And crazy results are everywhere: yesterday I lost 0-5 (my first loss of the season) in asso against a team with same quality and I was playing the perfect counter. On second leg, same teams, same tactics, I won 5-1 ! Just silly.

The Negotiations for invited accounts:
    - You should click on your friend via friends list, not inside Association;
    - Managers need to be a maximum of 4 levels of difference (level 8 19% will appear 39 for lvl 7, 59 for lvl 6, 79 for lvl 5 and 99 for lvl 4);
    - But I know that there was a bug recently that some managers were not able to make offers using android, only using PC version, but I think it's already solved.

About the 7th:
    - In Association it's happening hehehe. Not sure about the results in regular season matches. I remember that the post I saw on facebook, the player profile was V V V V V V, but I don't remember the titles.

Rookie
    As I mentioned elsewhere, assoc oriented team parking issue on leagues could be solved as follows,

*Promoted? welcome to assoc. not promoted? no assoc.

*Mutant players issue can be fixed easily by capping individual skill sets based on overall percentage so user is forced to train many skills altogether.
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    As I mentioned elsewhere, assoc oriented team parking issue on leagues could be solved as follows,

*Promoted? welcome to assoc. not promoted? no assoc.

*Mutant players issue can be fixed easily by capping individual skill sets based on overall percentage so user is forced to train many skills altogether.
    I don't think this would solve everything.

The "parking teams" was already there before associations. The number of parking teams really increased a lot after Associations, but this is not the main problem.

We need a solution that brings equality for all players in the game, and this need to start in League (the main competition).

The list I proposed, aims to solve a lot of problems we have in the game, like:

- Parking Teams
    - Abuse of fake accounts inside Associations
    - Abuse of rests inside Associations
    - Managers that transfer tokens between invited accounts (20 each negociation)
    - Problems in players attributes (managers training only strength and speed for example, and leaving all the rest 1% and achieving good results is ridiculous)
    - Inequalities of levels in draws of Cup, Champions League and Super League (it's very annoying...you work hard to build a good squad and from this day foward you will probably be the ONLY ONE of your level in CUP/CL/SL)

Thank you very much

sbobet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12