Thread: Preset Tactics Suggestion

Preset Tactics Suggestion

My suggestion is simple. All football games have some preset tactics. So why not is top eleven too?

Explained:
    You have the normal tactics that we have right now and that could be the "Preset 1". In "Preset 2" we can fast change our line up,positions and tactics. I suggest that we can have 3 presets by default but optional to fill the 2nd and the 3rd one.

Unlockables:
    In the first 3(?) manager levels you only have 1 preset.
    At manager level 4(?) you unlock the 2nd one.
    At manager level 10(?) you unlock the 3rd one.

Other suggestions in that:
    - Can be renamed BUT only the first time for free. The 2nd time you have to pay 2 tokens, and 3rd time you have to pay 3 and goes on.
    - When a player will be sold it will automatically replace this player with a random one (as it is right now).
    - You can have more than 3 presets, buying with tokens and max presets will be 5(?) presets.

Dreamer
    So the farming/tanking can so easily be done?

Rookie
    I like the idea of preset formations. Not the way you proposed to, but I agree that the game needs to implement this. Even if we need to pay a few tokens to create these presets.

@Pangihutan, I think this preset formations would be helpful for everybody.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    I like the idea of preset formations. Not the way you proposed to, but I agree that the game needs to implement this. Even if we need to pay a few tokens to create these presets.

@Pangihutan, I think this preset formations would be helpful for everybody.
    For us, yes. But for them who tanking, that will be superb. C'mon, don't give them easier way to tanking.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    For us, yes. But for them who tanking, that will be superb. C'mon, don't give them easier way to tanking.

I still think that this idea is good and something like that would be very helpful for everybody.

The abuse of tanking is another problem of the game, and I posted some suggestions in other thread to end with this.