Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Option of loaning out players

Option of loaning out players

Hi, all its been a month I have using this game. It's so much exciting building up teams selling out and buying players and building your academy and your reserve team. At level 4 I can see one can negotiate directly with other users and need not go for transfers.

But I wonder is it possible to loan out players within the league or to lower levels of the league. As the no. of stars reduces for each promotion. I don't want to sell my fast trainers but I can't play them too as they aren't strong enough in the top flight. At least if I send them on loan to lower level teams that would make the league fun.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you mean to "loan" them in your 2nd account ?
    No thanks
    CJ91 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    And that's the problem Barbar. Too much of an opportunity for exploiting a loan system.
    Keep thinking though.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Babar View Post
    Hi, all its been a month I have using this game. It's so much exciting building up teams selling out and buying players and building your academy and your reserve team. At level 4 I can see one can negotiate directly with other users and need not go for transfers.

But I wonder is it possible to loan out players within the league or to lower levels of the league. As the no. of stars reduces for each promotion. I don't want to sell my fast trainers but I can't play them too as they aren't strong enough in the top flight. At least if I send them on loan to lower level teams that would make the league fun.
    I like it .. managers get players without wasting token n cash.... n u get to loan players to lower leagues where they get more playtime !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk