what the hell have you done to this game, this new team line up feature is a pathetic waste of time. light and dark mumbo jumbo garbage idea. i can no longer click on a player and drag him onto the pitch with this stupid idiot new lay out. it is now so difficult to switch players, and impossible to look at the line up and drag players. please stop ****ing up games. how come developers are always making things more complicated without improving anything and never fixing the things that are wrong with the game and always have been wrong? just stop meddling. im already tired of this game now due to this new moronic lay out, i dont have all day to fiddle with daft ideas or difficult lay outs, some of us have to go to work. i want to be able to see the line up and drag players on and off the pitch. jesus christ i cant be arsed with this ****, im so ****ign angry with this stupidity, there is so much to improve but instead you make changes that not only dont need doing, they have made it more difficult for me to play this, and to be honest it looks like more trouble than it is worth. why dont you give us an option to use the old layout which i liked and worked fine, or this new fancy all singing all dancing waste of time lay out instead of forcing this crap onto us. very disappointing , i feel like dumping this game now