Thread: terrible update

Unhappy terrible update

I am now in second position and 3 points away from the top of my league. Two days ago which was the same day of update, i had a game and watched it since the first minute till the end with a result of 2:1. While i exited to main interface, it became 2:2 with a weird goal from my opponent at 37th minute....

Today i watch another game and i get a corner chance. The player who kick the corner himself finish a heading and goal. So happy because this player is on my side.....

By the way, is there still arrows in the tactics panel?

The corner kick thing is a bug. Has been reported.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Come on, you cannot blame on the update a game you lost! I won yesterday - this means that my oppo lost. Does he have to blame it on the update ? I beat him 4 times and drew 2 out of 6 this season and there was no updates at these times. Like every time there are changes, people complain. Let's take a break and give a chance to this one. And we'll see in a couple of weeks what is better and what is worse.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Come on, you cannot blame on the update a game you lost! I won yesterday - this means that my oppo lost. Does he have to blame it on the update ? I beat him 4 times and drew 2 out of 6 this season and there was no updates at these times. Like every time there are changes, people complain. Let's take a break and give a chance to this one. And we'll see in a couple of weeks what is better and what is worse.
    This is not about my title loss. Actually i see another thread reporting a non-existing goal during live game while shows up after game and change the final result.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ot-robbed.html
    Last edited by sling; 11-09-2017 at 01:07 PM.

The corner issue is not a bug.
    In today's match my player kicked directly against the crossabar and on the rebound scored... Assist + Goal.... yeahhhhh.

In the same match one of my player entered as substitute two times..

After T11 mutant players now we have psichedelic games....