Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MoltenwichCity

Thread: Better transfer market suggestion.

Better transfer market suggestion.

Dear managers, I had an idea that would help us sign players without wasting a lot of money to buy new players when the season ends, so I thought Nordeus can add a free agency tab in our transfers page and since our players do have contracts it is reasonable to have a free agency. It adds a sort of realistic approach like a real football manager deals with. Players also have wages and it will get competitive for us to get that player that we are all looking for. In a great sense the transfers do get quite expensive at some points of our seasons which is the reason I am explaining this. Free agency should be implemented into the game.

How will this work exactly?
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

i think you still can get cheap player from the auction..

Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    How will this work exactly?
    Once a player's contract expires and is not renewed they will be moved into a pool of other players whose contracts also expired.

This is what the game used to have! When auctions had players being sold from managers to other managers. It was a really nice aspect of the game, because it connected all players and managers and made it feel like more of a real player marketplace, with players getting exchanged between managers on the open market regularly.

But that is gone now, because who wants to have more in-game immersion for managers?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

See! This should come back. Players only bought with in-game cash whose contracts ran out.