Thread: Matchday timings are very random

Matchday timings are very random

Hey there,

At first I want to say that I'm sorry for my english skills. Im just a student what will make the difference in this threat.

How I've already said: I'm a student. Because of that, I don't have time to watch my team's matches every day. Actually no match.. Because the timings of the matchdays are (in german time) very random. As example my last 3 matches: 12 p.m., 9 a.m., 10.15 a.m.. I'm often at school when my match begins, so I can't follow or help my team ingame and I think I'm not the only one who have this problem. Maybe you could adjust the algorithm of the matchday timings so that people actually have the chance to watch their team playing.

Thank you for your attention.

Hi!
    I am quite new but, for what I have played, I have seen that they fit your matches (CH.L./S.L., Cup, Associations, League) to those who have your opponents.
    I am also a student and sometimes I can not watch the games because I am in class.
    You can pay 2 tokens to change the time if you are local and it is a very important game (because if it is a team much worse than yours is not worth it) or prepare a lot for that game and that your players manage alone.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Also the schedules can be very random because your opponent is from a very different country or you change the time just for annoying (it has happened to me).
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7