Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By Bliketa
  • 3 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Learning a new position by playing at it

Learning a new position by playing at it

We all know that learning new positions can be very expensive so I propose that we can learn a position to a player by putting him on the field at this position.
    We would still begin the learning on his profile and then gain some extra points if he plays at the position.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey @Bliketa Thank you for the suggestion!

Pretty interesting idea. It could make Top Eleven more realistic, as in real life in order to learn how to play in a certain position, players are needed to actually... well, play in that position.

I will be forwarding this!
    KenoticFC, USARABAT and Bliketa like this.

Pro
    so since 23-5 - 2017 till december 2017 this amazing and very simple idea didn't come to be true in the last update

Pretty encouraging to make suggestions

Realy good idea!
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Pro
    If it will ever come to be true, let it be for 200 matches at least (4 seasons ) otherwise we'd see most players on top 11 having skills
    Last edited by USARABAT; 12-28-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    rather bad idea
    Let's say that we want to "teach" our player a new position by using him there.
    That means that in a whole season (probably) we must use him playing oop.
    I cannot risk that but a tanking team with anything to loose, can build easily a team with 3 positions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    rather bad idea
    Let's say that we want to "teach" our player a new position by using him there.
    That means that in a whole season (probably) we must use him playing oop.
    I cannot risk that but a tanking team with anything to loose, can build easily a team with 3 positions.
    I suggested this some time ago and my idea is for the player to get more experience when playing in the position you already CHOOSE to train him. I don't think that he means that players playing outside their position automatically train for a position without our consent.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

They won't be able to if the required matches to teach SA or new position is no less than 200-250 matches (4-5-6 seasons depending on success), If tankers decide to teach SA/ new position, they will be losing the opportunity to reach 120-140-160% as their players will grow older...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    They won't be able to if the required matches to teach SA or new position is no less than 200-250 matches (4-5-6 seasons depending on success), If tankers decide to teach SA/ new position, they will be losing the opportunity to reach 120-140-160% as their players will grow older...
    teach a new position in 200 matches ?
    lol
    You can't keep a player so many periods.
    The logic app is to learn a new position in one season or 45-50 games (same number of greens you need for training).

A tanking team can use 3-4 players in learning positions and the rest whatever.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html