Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Liron
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 2 Post By tomu741

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Aucation suggestion

Aucation suggestion

Hi all.
    I have an idea in aucation.
    I play alot in this game and i’m sure no one log in to it 24/7 so i thing that it will be agood idea to do some option to choose player that you need to buy let say for example : i’m lookin for a sriker with some ability not mor then 21 years( there will be chek box to fill the request) . When im off the game when a player in wich position i choos is in the aucation i’ll be notify in my phone and get back to the game and put an offer for him
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Liron View Post
    Hi all.
    I have an idea in aucation.
    I play alot in this game and i’m sure no one log in to it 24/7 so i thing that it will be agood idea to do some option to choose player that you need to buy let say for example : i’m lookin for a sriker with some ability not mor then 21 years( there will be chek box to fill the request) . When im off the game when a player in wich position i choos is in the aucation i’ll be notify in my phone and get back to the game and put an offer for him
    Another million token idea. We not allowed to choose. We dont know our team better the our Ass man do.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Another million token idea. We not allowed to choose. We dont know our team better the our Ass man do.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Gets Sanchez,Lukaku, Pogba for MILLIONS and still loses the league. It's because we don't have holidays and our players are tired, classic Mou.
    HairDryer likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Welcome to the Forum, @Liron And thank you for your suggestion!

Such a thing might be an interesting feature, and I bet it could save a lot of the managers, who have a busy lifestyle and are unable to be logged in constantly due to one thing or another.

I will be forwarding your idea to the devs!

amazing idea! seriously.

Addicted
    Attention, notification to the phone will cost 6 token !
    KenoticFC and HairDryer like this.

Another suggestion is add the selection option of player's nationality in auction page.l can't find the player from my place for auction.

Famous
    Imagine the profit!
    20 players around the world have all set the check boxes to tell Top Eleven that they are looking for an 18y/o, 95% plus striker. And lo and behold here comes just such a player. 20 notifications go out around the world.............and the bidding goes stratospheric.